Realm of the Idiot God (No demo for quite a while)

Hi there. I have barely any knowledge in CS, but I’m fairly deep into the worldbuilding of my heavily WiP (Only the race selection screen is actually playable) joke game, Realm of the Idiot God. The Realm is a fantasy world filled with dumb jokes, terrible drawings and unsubtle parodies, ruled over by my shitty self insert, Dolphalen the Idiot God.
The giest of the plot is that Lord Bananaramadingdong, the leader of the Illuminana, has managed to get the other members of the Illuminana into power, because no adventurers did the main quest for years. You, as the Choosen One (yes) must defeat the absurbly terrifying members of the Illuminana, attempt to unite the races of the Realm into a mass attack on Bananaramadingdong’s Armada of Appliances, and try not to get diverted by sidequests.

Planned features:

• A diverse group of hilarious races
  • Mounts that do basically nothing other than appear in your stats screen and a few scenes
  • Demonic crabs
8 Likes

Sounds coolio, Julio

2 Likes

I’ll edit the post to add my concept art over the weekend, along with actual information about the races, classes and antagonists.

I usually don’t care for parody games… But I’m reserving judgment, and I wish you the best of luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The true challenge of every RPG.

4 Likes

I am definitively going to keep an eye on this.

1 Like

Sounds like a bit of fun, I’m interested in seeing what can become.

Didn’t specify which weekend hohohohoho
Seriously though, I’m sorry it took me so long to update, I’ve been playing a lot of Starbound recently. I’ll try to get around to it this week.