Don’t have a title, I’m open to suggestions for that. I’ve already written up the character creation and stats for this work, just wanted to hear people’s thoughts on the idea before I really commit. Here’s the premise:
- Player character is a senior in high school.
- The character is approached in their dream by a person named Alva.
- When the dream is over, Alva sticks around you. Nobody else can see them.
- You eventually discover that you can now send yourself into other people’s consciousness and affect the way they think.
- Alva insists that they weren’t the ones that gave you the ability to do so.
- Rest of the story entails you diving into people’s minds while trying to discover why you have this power.
- Choose the gender of every character.
- Recruit people or choose to keep them out of it.
- The other characters have their own lives too. You can unlock short stories detailing their lives and how they interact with each other.
- Supernatural abilities while in the mental world.