Projekt Liquid Fusion W.I.P Minor update added 2018/11/20

I think I would go with that one. There’s so many thing that could be build up from there. Information leakout, sudden rebellion of subject, etc

1 Like

I think I know what i’m going to do, i’m going to allow 7 to survive the serum injections. The rest will die.

2 Likes

Will they receive a military funeral?

1 Like

It depends if they survive in the beginning and died in an official mission they might get that. If not, they’ll probably going to be cremated and dumped somewhere. Besides their corpse might hold vital information. The serums secret must not be known by anyone else.

Casket of rocks gun salute and military pension… Assuming burials are even done on a floating island. The body itself can be cremated or whatnot.

yes, they’re gonna be given a bunch a medals, the family will be given a bullshit story about how they died heroically in battle. And it will be a closed casket funeral with the official excuse being not to scar anyone with how their remains look. Although if anyone did open it up, they Would be scarred for life for what they see inside will be far worse than any death in the battle field. Even getting blown to bits would be far less horrifying. It’s be a cake walk compared to what you’d find inside. The casket will be completely encased in lead and solid titanium…on the inside. And once closed and sealed off you’d need a heavy duty welding torch to open it again. and of course after going to all that trouble, you’ll find there is nothing inside. That is what will scar you the most.

2 Likes

After you’ve gone through with the experimental serums, you will all be officially dead.

2 Likes

What will scar you most is the hidden sensor that’s tripped when you start digging up the grave you’ll find the coffin is empty when you open it… But it won’t be empty for long.

2 Likes

mmm, no the coffin is already extremely heavy, you don’t need to fill the coffin with anything other than a bit of dirt for future generations to find when the wood eventually rots away and the metal inside is revealed

1 Like

Doggo is very disappointed after all that effort to find those glorious bone
th

2 Likes

I meant if someone grave robbed by the time they opened it the military would have been alerted and kill the robber and throw them in the open casket and rebury it.

2 Likes

The ones who did die from the serum will of course have bodies in their coffins, but the ones who made it alive will not

1 Like

Yup they’ll be kept for further research

Trust me, no one would try to grave rob that particular casket no can lift it after all. You’d need a crane to lift the damn thing

What does the serum actually do? Does each of them actually have different capabilities? If so could you tell us what do you already have in mind?

Medals might sell well you just have to dig deep enough open the coffin steal any valuables close it up and cover it back up ( in theory in practice they’d discover the coffin is sealed which might make them curious) though I’m sure military graveyards have security

They could dig it up they wont be able to get it out of the hole

1 Like

You’re not trying to get the coffin just what’s inside ideally valuables

2 Likes

Did I mention its filled with mustard gas? Easy cover up right there.

And tbh, really easy and cheap solution

1 Like

Brilliant