Pandillas: Las Calles (Still may change)

@TheKing Thank you, more major updates and over hauls will be coming all throughout the week, since I still got 1 more week left before school. After school starts I will only do bug fixes and grammar errors on weekdays and do scene addition and chapter addition on weekdays.

@QondasDyablo, you’re doing them both on weekdays? Read your last comment :slight_smile: (perhaps you meant chapter addition on weekends, as you said somewhere above).

@AlexCosarca Ok, Scene/Chapter addition on weekends. Don’t want to get people the wrong idea.

Small update: Corrected the ‘in’ to ‘on’, changed the hunting option, you can now email me the errors. Working on the rise to gang leader for those that chose to join a gang, and making some progress on Chapter 2.

awesome cant wait

Demo will not be working due to some issues i am working to fix. Once the demo is back up the join your gang story will be expanded, although i am not done with it yet.

cant wait

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/95416063/web/mygame/index.html
Should be working now.

i love it =D>

I dont think it went any farther…

@TheKing Thanks! :smiley:
@Antitorpiliko What do you mean? If you’re referring to the story, I only expanded a little on the Join a Gang branch, but I am working on the Create your gang branch. The Join a Gang will still be expanded, once I learn how to work variables, and the create a gang will be released within day or so, so please bear with me while I learn how to use choicescript.

ya i tried choicescript just to do it and it confused the hell out of me :confused: and then i was like >:/ and ~X(

@TheKing Yeah it is confusing if you do not read the tutorial, and even then you still might need some help. I had some coding experience previously but that did not help much. Although @Vendetta and @AlexCosarca helped me out a lot.

@QondasDyablo oh ok, i only checked the make your own gang. that makes more since.

Cant even pronounce the name

@HeroMaster That’s ok, you don’t have to. I will only have some dialogue be purely Spanish, and that dialogue will not matter to the story in a very big way.

I liked it so far :slight_smile:

@MaddiMastermind Thanks!
I was genuinely surprised people liked it and dint complain a lot about the writing. This motivates me to write more of this game everyday.

Whenever I try to access my stats I get “unable to get the value of property ‘style’:object is null or undefined”.

But aside from that, the concept seems interesting, and the writing is okay, if somewhat blunt. It also seems a bit odd that we the player have no influence on pretty much anything, the few choices we have in the demo seem. . .artificial. The protagonist ends up in pretty much the exact position no matter the stats or choices. Perhaps if the writing style were less blunt it wouldn’t be as noticeable. Ultimately the only detriment is how straightforward the writing is, as it creates the artifical choice issue, as well as robbing the massacre scene of any pathos.

There seems to be no pacing and player choices have no effect