Out now! "Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road": Spoilers Inside Thread

Are they? How strange that Diablerizing the assamite elder didn’t lower our generation. Maybe it wasn’t completed?

aila is a 7th gen banu haqim if the mc diablerize her our gen is effectively lowered precisely as same as her if it’s incomplete the mc are 8th gen kindred just like the one in vtmb

I thought we were 9 or 10th generation in vtmb. Isn’t Lacroix 8th generation too?

no we were 8th gen just like lacroix if you count the bloodpool they are 15 that only belongs to 8th gen kindreds

But we’re 11th Generation in Night Roads, you can see it in your character sheet.

sorry im comparing it to the one in the tabletop you can check the wiki about monty coven how when from 11th gen to 6th gen kindred from an incomplete diablerize

https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Montgomery_Coven

Generally speaking, unless there is a huge difference in the generations as well as age; as was the case with 11th Generation Montgomery and 4th Generation, over 3000 years old Mithras; you only lower your generation by one through a sucessful Diablerie.

if you successfully diablerize a methuselah your generation will be lowered to them however if it’s incomplete you are 2 gen or higher from the methuselah you’re diablerizing

this is not v5 version

No, that’s what I’m saying. Diablerie doesn’t automatically give you your victim’s generation. In most cases, Diablerie only lowers your generation by one.
However, if the difference between the generation of the Diablerist and the victim’s was five or more, then you can lower your generation by more than one but that’s up to the storyteller.

Any word on when the new update is supposed come to the Omnibus app?
I’ve checked the Apple store and deleted/reinstalled the omnibus app.

Edit: I emailed the omnibus support about the update not showing up.

I received an email that the update is being released today, but I have not seen the forced restart in the app itself.

Anti masquerade and of course anti camarilla and anti anarch, my mc only focus to live the next night while getting paid, they are more than happy to double cross lettow and julian to the si so long they survive and getting easy money

the bonus of that of course is killing julian for manipulating them and infecting them with 2100x as a lab rat

julian reaction the mc betraying them is so funny, apparently he forgot that it’s every kindred for themselves

7 Likes

Anybody know who the eight new portraits are of? I know Nadia, Jasper Knowles, Alexander and Giselle have portraits.

At first I was anti with my Caitiff playthrough. It’s fun diablerizing Reremouse . Fits well with the rags-to-riches theme of my character. Then I made a Vantrue who sided with the Camarilla but then went to Seattle being in good relations with the Camarilla increases the money you earn every job and you get to have a cool car near the end of the game lol.

kaz,modian,reremouse,lobo i guess ??

haven’t updated my game yet at this point im just guessing

Aila, Reremouse and Millicent should be the last three iirc

does anyone know how to check the game version

3.1.6 like this i don’t know where to find it

The omnibus version is under settings

1 Like

Lampago has a portrait but I didn’t get one for Reremouse, even after killing him.

didn’t see Reremouse either. Perhaps it hasnt been released yet?