Out now! "Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road": Spoilers Inside Thread

I’m replaying the game (which I love by the way!) and notice I cannot raise my subterfuge skill to its maximum of 3. I definitely have enough experience for it, but still cannot level it up. Thought I would bring this up in case someone else hasn’t, thank you for reading this ^-^

Immersive world of darkness, that compells everyone to its allure if ones ready to give it a little patience and time to study. The author uses latest rule system and from my perspective its for the better. Especially this ability to Diablerie that adds some new and cocky strings to any personal story. However with this one we already have a problem from the start. You cant feed on any vampire that you have an aquaintence even if there is no visible obstacles to this in the game. The author simply thought about himself, thought that he would have to write new plot deviations at some crucial points. He didnt write to us the choice of games. Its a plain, railroad experience that doesn`t give to a player any significant choice and satisfaction. Epilogue is rushed with abrubt ending, with no possible continuation. You read this like like a sprinter, trying to absorb every motion of the characters, just getting to know them and then it just ends without getting a player anywhere really satisfactory.

Hi
I don’t know why I get play again (game over) bug
first time it was with 1.4.5 when I got it after the doing first of one of lettow jobs
and after I updated to 1.4.7 i get the bug after choosing visionary or defying this false belief choice (there was another choice i don’t remember right now)
how can I fix this? anyone else got this bug?

1 Like

It’s not even that. There are already characters you can kill. Killing them is already part of the possible story. The author just… For some reason didn’t think to put in the option.

1 Like

That’s how it works irl too. Resale value goes down no matter what you do unless you add to/upgrade it.

Sorry for the late reply, I’m something of an infrequent dweller here on the COG forums.

For browser versions, check out this post here that I made a few years back.

For the ios, I’m a PC user so I wasn’t sure, I assumed so, though to be safe side I messaged a couple of friends. While they’re mostly known for making cheat mods for popular mmo games, they have released some cheat mods for mmo ios games in the past. The two that got back to me said that it was possible, one mentioned jailbreaking; A very complicated process which involves imo more than one too many hurdles to make it worthwhile.

My other friend was somewhat more forgiving of my lack of ios knowledge. Though she said that jailbreaking was definitely the way to go, and whole heartedly recommended it. There are however ways that won’t void your warranty, and what’s more it seems like it’s possible to download the appropriate tools from the app stores. I’m starting to feel like a spokesman for Notepad++, but that’s definitely the way to go.

She said a bunch of other stuff that was more for my benefit, but gave me this link here for you guys in case you run into problems, even if it isn’t strictly related to jailbreaking, they’re a good solid community dedicated to ios modding, and would certainly entertain polite requests inregards to ios hacking.

2 Likes

Patch coming tomorrow!

• Raul romance now accessible
  • All ghoul romances now flow properly into ghoul makeout scenes smooch smooch
  • Removed “infinite xp” exploit at Vani’s lab
  • Fixed “give info to Antonio even though he’s dead” bug in Biosphere Zero
  • Fixed car resale math
  • Fixed various minor bugs/typos/backwards multireplaces/etc.
21 Likes

It’s seem that you were messing with the stats. The end-game triggers only happen if you have impossible-to-achieve stats.
That’s all.

1 Like

Ohhh thanks but the game feels dead without all stats
you did that too?

Just curious. When will the updates for the additional character portraits come through?

1 Like

It’ll be a few months. The artist hasn’t started yet, and they’ll have to be approved after they’re done.

I’m hoping to have them out for a December patch.

15 Likes

hah I know what you feel.

I did that too…
but, I’ve fixed it myself

Are you able to say what time the patch drops?

Right now.

Noice. That will apply to the Steam version, too?

Edit: It did

removed infinite xp glitch

How am I supposed to become my demigod vampire now man, how!?

5 Likes

Another Youtube video podcast of WOD fans that talk about Night road and other WOD content

11 Likes

Yea, and that’s the problem.

I think lobo is just the type of wolf you have! So what you’re saying is you’d like the characters to use your lobo’s name more often instead of just going ‘your wolf’ all the time?

2 Likes

This has probably already been asked, and apologies of it’s poor form to ask buuut. Is there a sequel planned? :eyes:

2 Likes