North Madras (WIP) SFW Discussion | Indian Gangster Story | 10K words

A writer arrives to the Puzhal Central Jail in Chennai to investigate the past of a death penalty convict. The story is set in 1980s Madras (now Chennai). What was the life he had lead? Was he a righteous and good man, helping people through his crimes? Or was he like every other gangster, causing suffering to gain power and status?

• Make the choices for the convict as he narrates his story from the past.
  • Decide what kind of gangster you want him to be and shape his personality accordingly.
  • Gain reputation, forge friendships, destroy enemies and romance one of the three/four women in your life.

In this game, you’ll only be able to play as a male character and only have heterosexual relationships. This decision may disappoint readers in this forum. I have made this decision since the world that the story is set on depends on these factors.

Currently the demo is about 10K words. The demo of the story can be found in my adult thread in the adult readers section

(Characters and Romance Options will be updated soon.)

To view upcoming update, follow me on Patreon

26 Likes

the premise is good so far.
But where the demo can’t find it.

You can find my thread by joining the adult readers forum. The link is here.

3 Likes

Bro tamizh ah nee? Vadachennai padam ah?

Next Update

I’ve said earlier that I will update the demo at the start of this month. Instead, I’ve decided to release a bigger update by the end of the year.

There are 6 phases in the story. The next update will feature the 1st phase.

I will regularly upload sneak peeks and announcements on Patreon to keep you tuned.

4 Likes