New Hosted Game! Tudor Intrigue by James Young

Is there any plans for a Steam release?

2, if you go for accuracy.
Horrible Histories has a wonderful little song about it.

1 Like

Okay is anyone know how to marry the king and Catherine daughter?

I think a thread to ask questions if having trouble in Tudor Intrigue would be useful.

Right now i’m unsure what choice augment my capacity to persuade people to do as i advise them (I know for example having the approval of the King makes him more likely to listen to you but for example convincing him to not pick Spain or France didn’t work because i wasn’t persuasive enough)

Another good idea would be if people could write what results the different choices have so people that are not as good at this game can know what to do if they want to get towards certain choices

2 Likes

I am curious if it is actually possible to marry Anne Boleyn before the King does, though romancing her doesn’t seem to be an option until the King already is.

anyone figure out if its possible yet to actually convince the pope to grant Henry his divorce? Ive tried about a dozen times but cant seem to manage it.

Also is there any way to marry Henry and not get divorced/executed or is that just default

1 Like

Back when this was a WIP someone mentioned it was possible. You need to bring Wolsey and have high relations with one of the catholic powers, I think France, but I have never succeeded.

Divorced, Be-Headed, Died, Divorced, Be-Headed, Survived

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice! Am going to have to work on getting my french relations high enough then I suppose. Im really enjoying the game, as I love the time period, but getting the results you want is irritatingly hard in some ways.

1 Like

Is there any sort of epilogue? I thought there was some in the WIP but the publishes version i got does not. You hit the choice that you are satisfied in the state of england and that is it.

2 Likes

It is officially unintentional; I’ll need to patch/correct it.

Can anyone please tell me how to romance jane seymour please?

I wanted to ask can we romance jane seymour in the game?

Take every opportunity to befriend France, meet cardinal Wolsey and choose him to speak to the pope. Try to stay as virtuous as possible. It took me eight try’s to finally figure it out.

I really would love to know how to keep Anne as Queen.

Can we romance jane seymore?

Yes, she’s an option sometime after Anne is on the scene. I managed to marry her after failing to marry Anne in my second round.

1 Like

Thank for the info man😄

Slight glitch. When trying to court Jane Seymour, it instead acts as if I selected Mary bolyn.

Problem when trying to make the following selection. It just keeps jumping back to the same screen.

1 Like