New Hosted Game! "The Sword of Rhivenia" by @nutellaqueen

I haven’t finished Social Services of the Doomed, but this is next on my games to play list.

Ho’, im glad to see this get released. However, i have to ask. Did any beta testers get to this, or proof readers?

When a game comes out, i expect to find maybe a few errors, but wow.

Some of the choices you make that would SEEM to be important aren’t. Or that you follow a route ((like a series of choices. Example like how you choose to treat someone.)) And the outcomes dont make sense? Neutral run with the brother he likes me a little, second run where i do more positive reactions, and he extremely dislikes me.
its odd that theres SO MANY STATS but half arent used. I mean, this is a 750,000 project, so maybe i just missed a bunch; and naturally imma back and replay it. But so far swordsmanship i dont think was used once, Archery was i think once, combat isnt unless punching someones face ((not an actual fight)) counts.

Review: despite the weird continuity errors, its still a good read, and i recommend it

4 Likes

I’ve heard that there is no kiss or marriage with him in the first book, unfortunately.

fuuuuuuuuuuck dude playing the game right now and i’m having fun but now i have to decide to marry my brother to another kingdom to help with the war what should i do? do i do it or don’t i don’t want my character to die so late or middle of the game

I think you cannot die yet in book 1

but i don’t want to be a shit king tho?

As King you’ll be hated by some of your people whatever you do, just for different reasons (being too kind/forgiving or being too ruthless). Be the King you want to be for now.

3 Likes

fuck yea

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck the game froze and now i have to restart from the beginning again uuuuuuuuuuuuggggggh

Is there any way to stop the poisoning?

No, there isn’t

1 Like

I already try this and she not become queen, hope author make guide someday and thank you for answering :+1::smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m a bit confused as to which choice shows your support/lack of hate of Richard because I picked his name here as true siblings hardly ever refer to each other as brother/sister

Then in a later scene this happens showing apparently that using his name there apparently meant you don’t like him which is funny seeing as Atheris herself is referring to you by your name as opposed to brother/sister

After releasing Xavier, sending scouts but not harming the guard, Letting Astryn out, defending thieves, most of the castle doubting me, getting outed by Lena in front of my siblings and now I have to decide if I want a marriage with Xavier (which my MC actually likes), the uprising feels ever closer :sweat_smile: I can’t fucking decide

I feel that the only thing I didn’t fuck up was successfully hunting the deer hahahaaa

1 Like

I did the complete opposite, i executed that Southern princess, married my brother off to princess Ida, didn’t release xavier, didn’t defend the thieve kids and let the men beat them. Overall a ruthless king and I’m liking it causes people are little by little liking me now xD, oh forgot to tell that I sent southern princess head to her king as a revenge for my scout heads in sack lol.

If you choose name you don’t acknowledge Richard and if you choose brother then you accept him and you will be not be called a hypocrite

Yeah, I feel like I can either try for peace and lose everyone respect (my siblings love me though) or get their respect and execute everyone

Disappointingly railroad-y, your stats don’t matter at all outside of being crowned or a few token situations that barely matter.

8 Likes

But isn’t that basically the opposite of how it is normally. Do siblings go around calling each other “brother” or “sister” except to be ironic

2 Likes

I don’t think modern-day normal applies here, exactly (and I’m not sure it isn’t normal in some cultures even in modern days!), they’re not using swear words in every sentence either.

6 Likes