COMING THURSDAY: "A Squire's Tale" -- New Author Interview and DEMO

DEMO:

AUTHOR INTERVIEW:

WISHLIST IT ON STEAM:

37 Likes

Very excited to see this coming out at last - I’m hoping you all enjoy it!

4 Likes

Medieval + fairyland looks incredibly cool! I’m really excited, and congratulations @Xagarath, I hope you’ve had fun making it!

2 Likes

I’ve been looking forward to this since you showcased the game in the WiP thread and I found out we could hunt with a falcon :slight_smile:

Thank you for listening to the feedback given at that time @Xagarath!

Edit:

A small, low-level spelling error:

“I do not yet know our destination,” she says, “but we must head morth with all speed. No more time for questions.” With that she is gone, leaving you to prepare the armor and hurry back to your chambers.

morth should be north

2 Likes

Have been keen to read the full version of this. Good luck with the launch!

1 Like

@HarrisPS Thank you! I really did - the research alone turned up all kinds of things I had no idea about.

@Eiwynn No problem, and thank you for giving it back then! And for spotting that typo - it’s been hastily quashed.

@Wiwyums Thank you, appreciate it!

1 Like

Looks great but could you explain the stats please such as chivalry and music.

Certainly!

Chivalry covers manners, etiquette and courtly behaviour. It’s used in game for speech, persuasion, and judging social situations.

Music is fairly broad - it covers singing, dancing, playing the lute, and occasional poetry.

6 Likes

This game has been on my wishlist forever it feels like! I cannot wait to dive in. Congratulations on your wonderful achievement @Xagarath!

1 Like

How its only wensday?

1 Like

I wait since they looked for beta testers to read this and that’s something because normally I don’t buy games on release date :slight_smile: (but that’s just because there are so much awesome games in this world (I don’t mean only choice of games)

1 Like

Well… that’s awkward. :joy:

1 Like

Thank you for the link! Weird that it’s already out but I ain’t complaining.

1 Like

Thank you! I hope you enjoy playing through it tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m a simple woman, there’s knights in it and I’m already sold. Congrats for the release.

I think it’s not out on all platforms yet so it’s not “Officially released”, but who am i to question a game coming out earlier than expected? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

True true and i dont mind i have been feeling sick all night so its nice to have something to read

1 Like

Thank you! I hope you’re happy with the levels of knightliness on offer.

2 Likes

I have an aggressive soft spot for anything medieval (and historically accurate!!!) so this is going to be on my list. Looking forwards to it!!

2 Likes

The games awsome i hope you will enjoy it too