COMING THURSDAY: "Kidnapped! A Royal Birthday," New Author Interview, Trailer, and DEMO

TRAILER:

DEMO:

AUTHOR INTERVIEW:

WISHLIST IT ON STEAM:

55 Likes

Ooh I remember this…
Looking forward for this…

1 Like

We can marry a goblin? For real?

Huh, this is going to be fun.

3 Likes

Thursday is my birthday, so this is very well timed! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

21 Likes

Early happy birthday

3 Likes

Squee I’m so excited!

1 Like

This demo was lots of fun! I will be definitely getting it once it’s out.

1 Like

Ohhh tis is good! Tis is priceless! So well written and the humour!!! SOLD! GIMMEEEEEEE! :smile:

3 Likes

Does anyone else get a midsummer night’s dream game feel from this? But anyway I was happy to see that it wasn’t gender locked. This should be fun

3 Likes

No Choice of Games games are genderlocked.

1 Like

Hi! I’d like to ask if the explanation of stat will be included in the game? I enjoy the demo immensely, but I’m not quite sure which stat would affect a certain choice and vice versa

No, there isn’t one for this game. If there is one it’s usually on the stats page itself, and that would be available pre-release in the demo.

1 Like

The demo was hilarious. There is a bit of constraint in choices (stats not being nuanced etc), but this is still very fun in a cute way. I’m looking foward to playing the whole thing.

5 Likes

I’ve been looking forward to this one!

6 Likes

XD and I thought I missed it I would like to have a good lough (the video claimed it will be comedy)

The beta was pretty good. I actually can’t wait to try the full fleshed out version

wow, I really enjoyed the preview. very excited :relaxed:

Loved the demo! Can’t wait! But I do agree that the stats can be a little confusing and a guide of what they mean would be helpful.

4 Likes

I think I will try to be indépendant/rebel/blueblood.

The Hype is Real Y’all

1 Like