COMING THURSDAY: "Chronicon Apocalyptica," NEW AUTHOR INTERVIEW, TRAILER, and DEMO

nonbinary-inclusive
author-interview
choice-of-games

TRAILER:

DEMO:

AUTHOR INTERVIEW:

I transferred my 15 dollars on Google Play last week for this. I am so ready.

Hi why does the demo link work here but on the main page it wants me to log in into aomething

What do you mean by “the main page”?

The choice of games site in the blog sory if i didnt say it clearly :sweat_smile:

It looks like if you click links to the demo from the interview page instead of from the forum post, it takes you to the log-in screen beta testers get instead of the actual demo

It’s not doing that for me…clear your cache?

It linked properly from both locations for me.

Huh, yeah, that worked. So @Sade98, that might be your issue?

Um how can you clear cache? :sweat_smile:

Edit never mind i dont know what i did but now i can play the demo

“You are a scribe in the year 1000” – Just take my money!!!

Finally I get to play as a scribe! I’m not even kidding, the little geek in me is sooo happy. Thank you for this gem of a game, seems really promising.

Haven’t bought CoG in a while, glad to be a costumer once again. A big thank you to the author for such an interesting story and world!

P.S. Sorry for all the exclamation marks. :partying_face::nerd_face::partying_face:

@ruhenri If you want to be a medieval scribe, I am fairly confident this is the game for you!

this is intriguing…

the demo was good enough that I’m gonna get it once out . Though , is this considered MEDIEVALE? nudge nudge…lol…for all those nay sayer about gender and medieval…lol…fun time…

Indeed, @r_davis, indeed. Thank you for making one of my childhood dreams come true. Congrats on what seems a great game-book.

The setting is medieval… it was during the era of the invasion of viking to europe…

The rulers of England is Saxons and the language was old English , their English is different from the modern tone … those names they apply are long gone now , only Alfred is still being used now :slight_smile:

Dang, 2019 seems to be off to a good start for COG! Eagerly awaiting for the full release!

Chronicon is a solid, fun game, if I do say so myself, and I think it’s got all the qualities I enjoy in a CoG: history, fantasy, mystery, the supernatural, combat, an interesting variety of NPCs, and some smooching.

I haven’t tried the demo but I always loved fantasy settings so this one looks like a solid purchase. =D

The hype is VERY real for this game. The demo is fantastic.

This looks stunning!