COMING THURSDAY: "The Magician's Workshop," New Author Interview, TRAILER, and DEMO

TRAILER:

DEMO:

AUTHOR INTERVIEW:

43 Likes

Thank you! I will read this book as soon as i can.

In the demo there o
Is a problem in the stats

Yes, we’re aware and working on it! Patience is appreciated, thanks.

2 Likes

Try the game in an incognito window or refresh your cache. Let me know if it is working now.

2 games in 2 weeks back to back , this is a great month so far!!

1 Like

We always release 3-4 games on back to back weeks in December. The day after Christmas, we’ll be releasing An Odyssey: Echoes of War.

14 Likes

This is great thanks for the hardwork all cog group , appreciate it.

2 Likes

I am looking forward to this game. Can’t wait to enjoy it fully.

3 Likes

Who is available for a polyamorous relationship

2 Likes

I’d have to check the code, but if I’m remembering correctly, you can have a casual/nonexclusive relationship with any combination of the love interests (Piero, Fiametta, Dangereuse, Andrea, and Konrad/Giulia, who won’t both appear in the same playthrough), and can have a polyamorous triad with Piero and Fiametta.

I edited this game! Really excited to see what everyone thinks of it - the magic in this game is so much fun.

13 Likes

Currently playing the demo and I’m loving it so far. I am looking forward to the full release.

3 Likes

I wasn’t expecting too much from the demo, but I really enjoyed what I played. I’ll definitely be purchasing this upon release!

1 Like

Im definitely looking forward to this game. I was kind of dissappointed to see no hosted games released this month. But the 3 choice of games releasing this month more than made it up

Lol the demo is interesting so far, I’ll get this as soon as it gets out…

1 Like

A character appears on a page without any prior mention or introduction: “Andrea wants you to study animation.” Wait, who’s Andrea??

1 Like

I think they are the modle you meet when you get back to the shop. To tell everyone the master died

1 Like

There’s some description of Andrea on that first page where they appear, and then more later on.

1 Like

So there’s no limit on how many female characters you can potentially romance in a single playthrough?

Discrete romance?