Obsidian - Stoic
Agathe - Playful
Lapis - Honest
Bloodstone - Deceptive
Garnet - Pragmatic
Jade - Intuition

4 Likes

Omg thank you

You have to tell the truth and not go back to him right away. Then let him strengthen your mind then at the end storm the castle

1 Like

I did the first three things, but for the last one, I accepted Mornie’s help. So should I just refuse her deal and do it on my own, then?

Yes

1 Like

Hate to ask how many endings are there I found 3 but I always get into the r word

I think that’s not it. I accepted her help and I didn’t get the bad ending. I’m also on the Manerkol route.

I have 3 questions:
1: how do I find clue 3 & 4 of daelynn.

2: when do I see straassa’s power. Because he did bond with the stone in my playthrough but never showed the power

3: how do I get daelynn to bond with the stone.

Thanks for the help in advance!

bring Dae with you to get the labyrinths stone instead of taking both Morkai and Straasa. This will potebtially give bot clue 3 and 4 (I’ve only gotten both but some have only gotten one of the two). Getting at least 3/4 clues lets her bond

I just finished the second book! It was so good :sob::sob: I NEED MORE lol

4 Likes

How is it that I am this late?! :sob: This is unfair. But all that matters is that I am here now.

Does anyone know how to become a half-dragon at the end?

You can what?

The achievement Dragon Blood Awaken

Found this on reddit:

Here is how to get it: Do not have Garnet as a Stone. Do not find out about Straasa’s new power. Do not get the pyramid in Thorne. In Ch10, the Soul Stone will take over to get you out. This is can only be achieved by:Frequently using their abilities. Fighting whenever you get the chance. Allowing them to induce trances. Failing the Labyrinth and allowing them to take the reins. Generally following their advice and being friendly with them.

2 Likes

Can somebody help on how to romance Mornie? I tried to do it while romancing Manerkol with no success lol.

Be attracted to women, do not romance anyone else, always choose the explicit interest/flirt choices

4 Likes

Thank you, I was hoping for a love triangle route between Mornie and Manerkol. I can just imagine the angst lol. Oh well, maybe we can get something like that in the future.