New Hosted Game! "The Soul Stone War 2" By Morgan Vane

Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!

You have survived. You have survived and endured, still standing after beating unbeatable odds. But at what cost?

It’s 30% off until January 20th!

One of your companions is lost to you, and your party has been battered down. Secure in his supremacy, Manerkol holds all the cards.

Yet the power of the Gods now runs through your veins. Find allies to your cause, gather more Soul Stones, grow into your legend, and make choices that will change the shape of your world.

Will you accept the hand fate has dealt you, or will you fight against the presence filling your mind with visions of power and domination?

The Soul Stone War 2 is the thrilling 400,000-word sequel to the interactive fantasy novel The Soul Stone War . Meet characters old and new, pick up on the friendships and romances you began and grow into the hero that you’re meant to be.

• Play as female, male, or non-binary—with options to be straight, gay, bisexual, or aromantic.
  • Continue your romance or try to find new love in an unexpected place.
  • Choose how to deal with the powerful being now sharing your mind and body.
  • Infiltrate Manerkol’s palace and reclaim your lost companion.
  • Learn one of the biggest secrets in the series.
  • Nurture the bonds of kinship between your group and grow into a power to rival the Lord of All.
  • Find new and innovative ways to tackle problems, utilizing your unique skills, traits, and the new powers granted to you by the Soul Stones.
  • Immerse yourself in a rich world full of magic, sacrifice, and love where every choice has unexpected consequences for everyone.

Rise, Soul Stone Wielder. Your fate lies in your hands.

93 Likes

Finally! The long awaited returned of my favorit donkey!
I love that donkey.

24 Likes

AAAAAH IT’S FINALLY OUT… Congratulations on the release @Morgan_V

6 Likes

Ah, this is a bit late to realise that I don’t have any saves for the first game.

Well, I guess it’s time to replay it, and hope I remember how to get the results I want!

14 Likes

:partying_face: :rock: :crossed_swords:

5 Likes

Can someone spoil me quick on who the new RO’s are? I like to know these details before making saves for game transfer, cheers.

6 Likes

Same here! If someone finds out, please tell us? :pray: (with appropiate spoiler tags/DMs ofc)

Is this…. More of an excuse to buy the first one…. Oh my

2 Likes

YESSSSSS @Morgan_V SO PROUD OF YOU, LADY!!! Everyone’s gonna loooove it :heart:

5 Likes

I’m happy to have this on my list of to-reads @Morgan_V … Congrats on your second release!

As @Jender says, everyone is proud of you.

4 Likes

Considering Manerkol is the last and secret RO in book one, it’s probably Mornie. With her point about changing her path and all that in the second book.

Then again, I haven’t read Book II that far.

1 Like

The Soul Stone War is also on sale this week! So now is a great time to dive into this series <3

7 Likes

Two new games? Where is the second?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 Likes

The other is Studies in Darkness, I think

@Eiwynn @Jender @Empress_Nightmare Thank you all! I’m so happy that it’s finally out! Now I can relax a bit before I jump into continuing the third one :rofl:

21 Likes

The book is amazing :dancer:, but my poor Manerkol, how I would like to have more time with him with the way he behaves with my MC, makes me :sob::sob: with the details and how vulnerable he is to see makes me fall in love :kiss::two_hearts:much more…

6 Likes

I have NEVER been so happy :smiling_face_with_tear:

Excuse you, she’s a mule.

(joking tone)

7 Likes

I apologize for posting here, but the automated emails haven’t resulted in anything. Here is what the email has been sending you whenever I try to play a game demo. This only occurs from my Windows 10 desktop.

Error Report

What were you doing when the error occured?

Error: The quota has been exceeded.

Game: soulstonewar2

Scene: startup

Line: 1

JS Line: 697

JS Stack: set@https://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/soul-stone-war-2/persist.js?hash=4f885a74b924594a482bfc2ca4928d58:697:22

writeCookie@https://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/soul-stone-war-2/util.js?hash=b6426904b50771fa5929d0481f1bfd38:330:16

saveCookie@https://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/soul-stone-war-2/util.js?hash=b6426904b50771fa5929d0481f1bfd38:306:12

save@https://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/soul-stone-war-2/scene.js?hash=d9760ab6b9cff429d0311625646a3b5c:981:17

execute@https://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/soul-stone-war-2/scene.js?hash=d9760ab6b9cff429d0311625646a3b5c:729:39

loadLinesFast/<@https://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/soul-stone-war-2/scene.js?hash=d9760ab6b9cff429d0311625646a3b5c:471:12

safeCall@https://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/soul-stone-war-2/util.js?hash=b6426904b50771fa5929d0481f1bfd38:104:20

loadLinesFast@https://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/soul-stone-war-2/scene.js?hash=d9760ab6b9cff429d0311625646a3b5c:469:13

loadSceneFast/xhr.onreadystatechange@https://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/soul-stone-war-2/scene.js?hash=d9760ab6b9cff429d0311625646a3b5c:439:14

User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:96.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/96.0

Load time: 1642130061696

Persist: localstorage

{“version”:“25587”,“stats”:{“pragmatism”:“50”,“intuition”:“50”,“honest”:“50”,“deceptive”:“50”,“playful”:“50”,“stoic”:“50”,“bold”:“50”,“cautious”:“50”,“magic”:“10”,“combat”:“10”,“persuasion”:“10”,“wits”:“10”,“swear_word”:“unknown”,“morkai”:“0”,“straasa”:“0”,“eledwen”:“0”,“daelynn”:“0”,“manerkol”:“50”,“stone”:“30”,“npc_morkai”:“Morkai”,“npc_straasa”:“Straasa”,“npc_eledwen”:“Eledwen”,“npc_daelynn”:“Daelynn”,“npc_manerkol”:“Manerkol”,“npc_mor”:“false”,“npc_stra”:“false”,“npc_ele”:“false”,“npc_dae”:“false”,“npc_mane”:“false”,“name_mule”:“Unknown”,“name_player”:“Unknown”,“gender_male”:“false”,“gender_female”:“false”,“gender_nb”:“false”,“hisherstheirs”:“false”,“screamscreams”:“false”,“feelsfeel”:“false”,“heshethey”:“false”,“hishertheir”:“false”,“himherthem”:“false”,“isare”:“false”,“isntarent”:“false”,“skirtskirts”:“false”,“doesdo”:“false”,“doesntdont”:“false”,“hashave”:“false”,“smilesmiles”:“false”,“blowblows”:“false”,“hasnthavent”:“false”,“ladlasskid”:“false”,“needsneed”:“false”,“trytries”:“false”,“pleasepleases”:“false”,“getgets”:“false”,“diedies”:“false”,“waswere”:“false”,“knowsknow”:“false”,“helpshelp”:“false”,“mergemerges”:“false”,“liftlifts”:“false”,“askasks”:“false”,“pausepauses”:“false”,“daredares”:“false”,“runruns”:“false”,“evaporateevaporates”:“false”,“wantswant”:“unknown”,“looklooks”:“unknown”,“renewrenews”:“false”,“leanleans”:“false”,“agreeagrees”:“false”,“winkwinks”:“false”,“wavewaves”:“false”,“wastewastes”:“false”,“catchcatches”:“false”,“turnturns”:“false”,“blindblinds”:“false”,“confessconfesses”:“false”,“concedeconcedes”:“false”,“commentcomments”:“false”,“notenotes”:“false”,“speculatespeculates”:“false”,“surprisesurprises”:“false”,“tensetenses”:“false”,“keepkeeps”:“false”,“gracegraces”:“false”,“mumblemumbles”:“false”,“telltells”:“false”,“claimclaims”:“false”,“belongbelongs”:“false”,“changechanges”:“false”,“tilttilts”:“false”,“strugglestruggles”:“false”,“taketakes”:“false”,“complimentcompliments”:“false”,“needneeds”:“false”,“liftslift”:“false”,“coocoos”:“false”,“spitspits”:“false”,“retreatretreats”:“false”,“startstarts”:“false”,“saysays”:“false”,“givegives”:“false”,“swallowswallows”:“false”,“clearclears”:“false”,“fidgetfidgets”:“false”,“soundsounds”:“false”,“yelpyelps”:“false”,“starestares”:“false”,“nodnods”:“false”,“answeranswers”:“false”,“whisperwhispers”:“false”,“goesgo”:“false”,“stumblestumbles”:“false”,“sighsighs”:“false”,“remainremains”:“false”,“considerconsiders”:“false”,“raiseraises”:“false”,“openopens”:“false”,“shrugshrugs”:“false”,“dealdeals”:“false”,“carecares”:“false”,“staystays”:“false”,“stopstops”:“false”,“deignsdeign”:“false”,“admonishadmonishes”:“false”,“guideguides”:“false”,“eye_color”:“unknown”,“hair_color”:“Unknown”,“hairstyle”:“Unknown”,“hairstyle_shaved”:“false”,“origin”:“Unknown”,“soul_stone_gem”:“Unknown”,“soul_stone”:“unknown”,“marco”:“false”,“no_fight”:“false”,“wits_fight”:“false”,“combat_fight”:“false”,“dorlas_noinfo”:“false”,“moniker”:“Unknown”,“sexuality”:“Unknown”,“sexual”:“true”,“notakepouch”:“false”,“drink”:“unknown”,“morkai_flirt”:“0”,“straasa_flirt”:“0”,“daelynn_flirt”:“0”,“eledwen_flirt”:“0”,“straafli”:“false”,“morfli”:“false”,“straa3”:“false”,“mor3”:“false”,“manwomanperson”:“unknown”,“himselfherselfthemselves”:“unknown”,“morkai_notouchy”:“false”,“question1”:“false”,“question2”:“false”,“question3”:“false”,“question5”:“false”,“ms_poly”:“false”,“md_poly”:“false”,“de_poly”:“false”,“straasa_defense”:“false”,“straasa_defense_nasty”:“false”,“morkai_defense”:“false”,“morkai_defense_nasty”:“false”,“ms_poly_defense”:“false”,“daelynn_defense”:“false”,“daelynn_defense_nasty”:“false”,“md_poly_defense”:“false”,“morkai_wits”:“false”,“straasa_wits”:“false”,“ms_wits”:“false”,“daelynn_wits”:“false”,“md_wits”:“false”,“combat_jerk”:“false”,“morkai_combat”:“false”,“ms_poly_combat”:“false”,“straasa_combat”:“false”,“daelynn_combat”:“false”,“md_poly_combat”:“false”,“hidey”:“false”,“morkai_friend_flirt”:“0”,“straasa_friend_flirt”:“0”,“eledwen_friend_flirt”:“0”,“daelynn_friend_flirt”:“0”,“weapon”:“unknown”,“armor”:“unknown”,“gift”:“unknown”,“hobby”:“unknown”,“charity”:“false”,“bluffmoney”:“false”,“giftu”:“unknown”,“bandit_sword”:“false”,“mornie”:“false”,“mannypoint”:“0”,“morkai_wits_nasty”:“false”,“straasa_wits_nasty”:“false”,“daelynn_wits_nasty”:“false”,“coward”:“0”,“height”:“unknown”,“age”:“unknown”,“pet_name_morkai”:“false”,“pet_name_daelynn”:“false”,“hidey2”:“false”,“mornie_point”:“0”,“top”:“false”,“daedae”:“false”,“elly”:“false”,“age_kid”:“false”,“age_kid1”:“false”,“failed”:“false”,“date_night”:“false”,“sex_promise”:“false”,“lover”:“Unknown”,“likes_women”:“false”,“likes_men”:“false”,“likes_all”:“false”,“daelynn_kissed”:“false”,“daelynn_ignored”:“false”,“moniker2”:“unknown”,“straasanolikey”:“false”,“straasalikey”:“false”,“morkailikey”:“false”,“daelynnlikey”:“false”,“eledwenlikey”:“false”,“mdlikey”:“false”,“mslikey”:“false”,“delikey”:“false”,“outsidenolikey”:“false”,“morkai_knows”:“false”,“straasa_knows”:“false”,“both_know”:“false”,“spentfe”:“false”,“ellydanced”:“false”,“daelynn_had_sex”:“false”,“daelynn_hb_knows”:“false”,“straasa_dropped”:“false”,“morkai_dropped”:“false”,“daelynn_dropped”:“false”,“eledwen_dropped”:“false”,“md_dropped”:“false”,“straasaneutral”:“false”,“mannny_romance”:“false”,“daelynn_lover”:“false”,“morkai_lover”:“false”,“straasa_lover”:“false”,“eledwen_lover”:“false”,“manerkol_lover”:“false”,“md_poly_lover”:“false”,“ms_poly_lover”:“false”,“de_poly_lover”:“false”,“morkai_slept”:“false”,“straasa_slept”:“false”,“mornie_want”:“false”,“mornie_kissed”:“false”,“torc_gotten”:“false”,“torc_destroyed”:“false”,“main_stat”:“unknown”,“main_skill”:“unknown”,“intuit”:“0”,“decept”:“0”,“playf”:“0”,“broom”:“false”,“morkai_wounded”:“false”,“straasa_wounded”:“false”,“daelynn_wounded”:“false”,“eledwen_wounded”:“false”,“lover_name”:“false”,“lover_pro”:“false”,“lover_pro2”:“false”,“lover_heshethey”:“false”,“lover_heshethey2”:“false”,“lover_hashave2”:“false”,“lover_manwomanthey”:“false”,“lover_himherthem”:“false”,“lover_himherthem2”:“false”,“lover_hashave”:“false”,“lover_voice”:“false”,“lover_isare”:“false”,“lover_name2”:“false”,“lover_oneones”:“false”,“meanmeans”:“false”,“best_friend”:“false”,“friend_name”:“false”,“friend_pro”:“false”,“friend_pro2”:“false”,“friend_heshethey”:“false”,“friend_manwomanthey”:“false”,“friend_himherthem”:“false”,“friend_himherthem2”:“false”,“friend_hashave”:“false”,“friend_voice”:“false”,“friend_isare”:“false”,“friend_name2”:“false”,“friend_heshethey2”:“false”,“friend_oneones”:“false”,“straasa_festival”:“false”,“morkai_festival”:“false”,“ms_festival”:“false”,“sleepie_straasa”:“false”,“sleepie_morkai”:“false”,“stra_nolike”:“false”,“mor_nolike”:“false”,“dae_nolike”:“false”,“elly_flirt”:“false”,“elly_noflirt”:“false”,“dae_boldflirt”:“0”,“dae_shyflirt”:“0”,“mor_boldflirt”:“0”,“mor_shyflirt”:“0”,“stra_boldflirt”:“0”,“stra_shyflirt”:“0”,“ms_polypoints”:“0”,“ms_ignored”:“true”,“md_ignored”:“true”,“md_polypoints”:“0”,“slept_alone”:“false”,“morkainolikey”:“false”,“nb_has_male”:“false”,“nb_has_female”:“false”,“licky”:“false”,“toolowstraasa”:“false”,“toolowmorkai”:“false”,“implicit_control_flow”:“true”,“wounded_name”:“false”,“wounded_manwoman”:“false”,“wounded_hisher”:“false”,“wounded_himher”:“false”,“wounded_himselfherself”:“false”,“wounded_heshe”:“false”,“manerkol_spy”:“0”,“friendly”:“false”,“unfriendly”:“false”,“weapon_down”:“false”,“friends_only”:“false”,“straasa_suspicious”:“0”,“dae_suspicious”:“0”,“yousaidit”:“false”,“ellypoints”:“5”,“stayed_behind”:“false”,“invisibly”:“false”,“bloodstone_power”:“false”,“bloodstone_used”:“false”,“obsidian_used”:“false”,“agate_used”:“false”,“gowdae”:“true”,“magic_success”:“false”,“magic_failure”:“false”,“insanity”:“0”,“protect”:“false”,“stay”:“false”,“hide”:“false”,“privy”:“false”,“nowantgo”:“false”,“hesitantgo”:“false”,“frontalgo”:“false”,“pyramid_known”:“false”,“pyramid_notknown_gotten”:“false”,“pyramid_found”:“false”,“nogo”:“false”,“replyreplies”:“false”,“bondagejoke”:“false”,“knowledge”:“0”,“wounded”:“false”,“romance”:“false”,“var2”:“0”,“meditation”:“false”,“dragongod”:“false”,“soulmates”:“false”,“ignore”:“false”,“outside”:“false”,“delay”:“0”,“manny_keepout”:“false”,“morkai_kissed”:“false”,“laidlow”:“false”,“lookeywindow”:“false”,“heard_garden”:“false”,“obsidian_power”:“false”,“aradion_killed”:“false”,“agreement”:“false”,“culling_known”:“false”,“name_told”:“false”,“lie”:“false”,“manny_defiance”:“0”,“false_name_told”:“false”,“no_name_given”:“false”,“persu”:“false”,“points”:“0”,“riddle”:“0”,“passed”:“false”,“failedgames”:“false”,“triumph”:“false”,“persuatcave”:“false”,“foughtatcave”:“false”,“witsatcave”:“false”,“riddlesguessed”:“false”,“noplay”:“false”,“stravar”:“0”,“morvar”:“0”,“var1”:“0”,“map”:“false”,“candle”:“false”,“grudge”:“false”,“riddles”:“0”,“location_known”:“false”,“liealexis”:“false”,“no_kissdaede”:“false”,“sleepingwithmorkai”:“false”,“sleepingwithms”:“false”,“attackmornie”:“false”,“stonenotdagger”:“false”,“dragonsbroughtdown”:“false”,“son_mentioned”:“false”,“daelynn_loverfriendcompanion”:“false”,“straasa_loverfriendcompanion”:“false”,“morkai_loverfriendcompanion”:“false”,“eledwen_loverfriendcompanion”:“false”,“nostonetalking”:“false”,“notopentomornie”:“false”,“mornie_flirt”:“0”,“honesty_word”:“false”,“honesty_noword”:“false”,“honesty_word_var”:“0”,“ellybrokendream”:“false”,“ellydream2”:“false”,“tootall”:“false”,“disguise”:“false”,“astralprojection”:“false”,“rai_interested”:“0”,“lappy”:“false”,“straasa_book1”:“0”,“morkai_book1”:“0”,“daelynn_book1”:“0”,“eledwen_book1”:“0”,“straasa_book2”:“0”,“morkai_book2”:“0”,“daelynn_book2”:“0”,“eledwen_book2”:“0”,“book1_played”:“true”,“dont_like”:“false”,“love_them”:“false”,“not_tried”:“false”,“dont_mind”:“false”,“lockedmornieout”:“false”,“dae_learned”:“false”,“kitchen”:“false”,“moonstonehelp”:“false”,“morkaihelped”:“false”,“invisible”:“false”,“charmed”:“false”,“manny_keep_out2”:“false”,“ellybrokendream2”:“false”,“notready”:“false”,“quinn_called”:“false”,“manny_open”:“0”,“notake_meditation”:“false”,“dissuaded_from_manny”:“false”,“first_elly_dream_friends”:“false”,“no_regret”:“false”,“askedtogoeasy”:“false”,“go_backward”:“0”,“inter1_back1”:“false”,“took_correct_path_1”:“false”,“went_middle_2”:“false”,“went_right_2”:“false”,“took_correct_path_2”:“false”,“went_middle_3”:“false”,“went_right_3”:“false”,“inter1_back2”:“false”,“inter2_back1”:“false”,“inter2_back2”:“false”,“took_wrong_path_2”:“false”,“took_wrong_path_3”:“false”,“took_correct_path_3”:“false”,“took_correct_path_4”:“false”,“took_wrong_path_4”:“false”,“went_right_4”:“false”,“went_left_4”:“false”,“enough_for_reveal”:“false”,“lab_companion”:“false”,“initualrefuse”:“false”,“you_stay_back”:“false”,“morkai_high”:“false”,“straasa_high”:“false”,“daelynn_high”:“false”,“first_room”:“false”,“went_middle_1”:“false”,“went_left_1”:“false”,“took_wrong_path_1”:“false”,“md_kissed”:“false”,“hugstraasa”:“false”,“likes_books”:“false”,“failedlab”:“false”,“lapis_warned”:“false”,“mornie_no_longer_interest”:“false”,“asked_for_decor”:“false”,“manny_way_of_reaching”:“false”,“you_done_messed_up”:“false”,“won_lab”:“false”,“slept_with_mornie”:“false”,“dae_clue_1”:“false”,“dae_clue_2”:“false”,“dae_clue_3”:“false”,“dae_clue_4”:“false”,“dae_clue_5”:“false”,“dae_clue_1_pyramid_known”:“false”,“straasa_kissed”:“false”,“manny_tried_to_comfort”:“false”,“spilled_the_mornie_beans”:“false”,“mannymc_likes_nothing”:“false”,“mannymc_likes_biting”:“false”,“mannymc_likes_tying”:“false”,“manny_mc_likes_tying”:“false”,“mannymc_likes_pet”:“false”,“mannymc_likes_all”:“false”,“one_weak_pull”:“false”,“anxiety_nipp”:“false”,“he_sent_to_other_dream”:“false”,“daelynn_asks”:“false”,“relationship”:“0”,“morkai_had_sex”:“false”,“friends_only_mornie”:“false”,“mornie_attraction”:“false”,“morkai_hb_knows”:“false”,“gagged”:“false”,“mornie_fling”:“false”,“morniedidntmeantotakedeal”:“false”,“dorlas_ignored”:“false”,“mornie_deal”:“false”,“refused_mornie”:“false”,“manerkol_taught_meditation”:“false”,“refused_elly”:“false”,“stonetookover”:“false”,“mornie_clue”:“false”,“ellybridge”:“false”,“dae_truth”:“false”,“notenoughforelly”:“false”,“nointuityesdelay”:“false”,“have_way_in”:“false”,“no_way_in”:“false”,“forgiving_to_daelynn”:“false”,“daelynn_forgiven”:“false”,“daelynn_not_forgiven”:“false”,“dorlas_triggered”:“false”,“dorlas_attacked”:“false”,“dorlas_punched”:“false”,“dorlas_knows”:“false”,“broken_dream”:“false”,“elly_meditation”:“false”,“talked_with_stone_1”:“false”,“talked_with_stone_2”:“false”,“told_stone_stf”:“false”,“city_mentioned”:“false”,“sent_elly_vita”:“false”,“took_stones_hand”:“false”,“still_mistrust_stone”:“false”,“tried_toslap_stone”:“false”,“let_stone_wrap_arm”:“false”,“stone_kissed_hand”:“false”,“age_joke_straasa”:“false”,“man_dras”:“false”,“diff_bedrolls_youasked”:“false”,“diff_bedrolls”:“false”,“didnt_use_meditation”:“false”,“you_sang”:“false”,“accepted_figurine”:“false”,“diff_bedrolls_youasked_md”:“false”,“diff_bedrolls_md”:“false”,“room_disappered”:“false”,“mornie_rejected”:“false”,“stone_name”:“false”,“foolhardy”:“false”,“beau_met”:“false”,“second_guard_killed”:“false”,“runestone_known”:“false”,“fought_with_stone”:“false”,“resistance_points”:“30”,“guard_encounter”:“0”,“beau_ques”:“0”,“elly_vita”:“false”,“kicked”:“false”,“burnt”:“false”,“ripped_out”:“false”,“jam”:“false”,“lockpick”:“false”,“focusquest”:“0”,“after_she_out”:“false”,“holding_elly”:“0”,“moonstone_healing”:“false”,“no_soul_help”:“false”,“garnettotherescue”:“false”,“dragonsblood”:“false”,“pyramidout”:“false”,“catsenses”:“false”,“save_me”:“false”,“rai_got_you”:“false”,“yes_mornie_went_with_dae_instead”:“false”,“pyramid_moved”:“false”,“beau_name”:“false”,“pyramind_left_behind”:“false”,“runey_not_destroyed”:“false”,“honesty”:“false”,“stoicism”:“false”,“pragmatic”:“false”,“boldness”:“false”,“boys_are_mad”:“false”,“beau_gone”:“false”,“mc_wound”:“0”,“portaroperator”:“0”,“bloodstone_mannyspy”:“false”,“offeredtogoeasy”:“false”,“friend_reads”:“false”,“got_wounded”:“false”,“hugged_manerkol”:“false”,“wound_healed”:“false”,“mc_dead”:“false”,“you_knew_darn_it”:“false”,“know_about_morkai_and_books”:“false”,“sendie”:“false”,“intuit_and_torc”:“false”,“sceneName”:“startup”},“temps”:{“choice_reuse”:“allow”,“choice_user_restored”:false,"_choiceEnds":{},“choice_crc”:255154717},“lineNum”:0,“indent”:0}

version=25587

Edited to hide the error report