The Soul Stone War--Fight for your future--yours and the world's!

Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!

You are a person on the run from your past, and no matter how far or fast you go, you cannot outrun your destiny. In this epic journey, it’s not just your life that hangs in the balance. Ancient artifacts of untold power are waking up from their millennia-old sleep, and whoever controls them will help mold the shape of your world.

It’s 30% off until March 12th!

The Soul Stone War is a thrilling 487,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Morgan Vane, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Embark on a journey of self-discovery, sacrifice, and heroism, meet the people that are bound to you through the threads of fate, fall in love or fall into despair. Will you rise up to the challenge that is to be a Soul Stone Wielder? Or will you allow the world to be shrouded in darkness? The choice is yours.

• Play as female, male, or non-binary; straight, gay, or bisexual.
• Be chosen by an all-powerful artifact—a Soul Stone assuming the form of eight different weapons and six different gemstones.
• Choose one of three different backgrounds, each one of them unique and providing different content for your roleplaying needs.
• Meet a cast of distinct characters—a prickly warrior, a mischievous she-elf, a half-dragon woman, a gentle noble with a dark past, and the mysterious antagonist. Forge friendships, or fall in love with each of them individually or in three different polyamorous relationships.
• Do battle with fierce enemies, grow in strength using your combat or magical prowess, your wits or persuasion. Become the Stone Wielder you’re meant to be against impossible odds.
• Immerse yourself in a world of magic, sacrifice, and love where your choices will determine the very fate of the world.
Your Soul Stone is waiting for you.

Morgan developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.

82 Likes

Congrats @Morgan_V … the launch was rocky but never-the-less well-received. Job well done.

19 Likes

This is a great and well written story , interactions and relationships whether romantic or not with the sidecast is increadible , the story is of decent length and there is also a certain replayablily to it so you can do multiple playthroughs to get different interactions with different characters . Imho this story laid a base for what’s about to come in sequels , yes you got it right! There will be more sequels to this story!! So what are you waiting for go buy it and support our talented author Morgan.

10 Likes

I heard good things about this game, so I wish the author luck. Maybe I even bought it. If so, I will give my review.

4 Likes

@Eiwynn Thank you! I’m happy that it’s out fully now! Now I can finally sort of relax…

@Servant_of_choices Thank you so much for saying so! I’m glad you enjoyed it, and there is definitely more to come!

@poison_mara If you do decide to try it, Mara, I’ll be happy to read your review!

13 Likes

Ahh, I’m glad the official release is finally out! I have a few friends that only play HG on the app store and they will be very happy to hear this!

Congratulations on the official release, Morgan! This game is great and I can barely wait to replay it!

4 Likes

Can you be evil in this game?

Sweet! Really liked the WIP can’t wait to ride out the full game.

2 Likes

Hi!

I’ve tried to play on IOS app, but keep getting a network error message but other games on he app have worked. Do you have any idea what would remedy this?

Thanks for your help!

Congratulations to the release. It was rocky launch but I’m glad to see this officially out. Can’t wait to dive into it!

1 Like

You just need to open and close the app a couple times.

3 Likes

Is thanos in it?

3 Likes

it wont work for me :c and i tried opening and closing the app ??

these keep happening :c

Hi

Have you tried re-installing the app?

It’s not working for me either. Getting the same error message. If I delete the app and reinstall it will I lose all of the data from my other games in the app?

oh ill try that rn

so it worked !! i think <3

1 Like

@khzma
Glad to hear that it got fix. Enjoy!

@katieb
What do you mean lose data? Are you in the middle of reading other titles?
Edit:Just checked. Uninstall and re-install the omnibus in Android, my progess is still intact. I would assume it’s the same with iOS.

2 Likes

I uninstalled the app and it still doesn’t work :frowning:

For those who still have problems with the apps not working, best to send it through HG support email below: support-gps-omnibus(at)hostedgames(dot)org