New Hosted Game! "The Soul Stone War 2" By Morgan Vane

I’ve been trying for that too… Haven’t yet combed through all the comments, so let me/us know if you find out!

How do you find S’s power?!

@Morgan_V I believe there is a line of code that is forgotten.

In Chapter 5, I think there must be a %+10 persuasion under ‘label persucheck’. There are also checks for magic and wit stats and they give 10% of their respective stats but not the persuasion check.

This becomes important in the last chapter because there is a persuasion check (if you focus on that stat) that checks for >=60 persuasion. Other stats also have their own respective checks. It is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve this persuasion stat check and you always get the a bad ending if you do the previous game flawlessly.

I.e., the only way to get another persuasion point is in Chapter 2 but to get that, you must make mistakes in the previous game and your RO must be wounded. So, if you play well in the previous game in a persuasion focused character, you will always fail in the last chapter of this one.

The 10% increase just fits perfectly to get that 60% from 56% and all the other stat checks enable a stat gain except persuasion.

1 Like