Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!
Matt Simpson developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.
This is a story where you do something more terrifying than entering a haunted house, more dangerous than assaulting an alien horde, and more important than ruling a fantasy kingdom. You, and you alone, must turn your newborn baby into a functional adult. Will you be a tiger mom or a helicopter dad? Can you raise a child through eighteen years of humor and heartache with nothing on your side except a little patience and a lot of love? It’s a fun and unique experience designed for potential parents of all ages!
It’s 25% off until October 7th!
The Parenting Simulator is a lighthearted 189,000 word interactive slice-of-life novel by Matt Simpson, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Experience over 60 scenes designed to touch on events both major and minor in your digital offspring’s life.
- Overcome potty training, bullies, and the dreaded driving test!
- Live the wild emotional rollercoaster of raising a child as you go from birth to high school graduation.
- Be the main role model in their life, as every little thing you do can have consequences that reverberate through the years.
- Maintain relationships with friends and family or burn your bridges to spare you and your little one further heartache.
- Watch your child grow and change from the choices you make.
- Find out who they become through numerous possible endings!