New Hosted Game! "The Great Tournament 2" by Philip Kempton

Looks like a release of February 22, 2018 for Steam (in the U.S.)

You did well, Philip

5 Likes

Nah, probably the Google’s server got a hiccup.

I guess no one has figured this out yet…

If you lost the Great Tournament, you play as your offspring, who can be either male or female.

9 Likes

That’s why Great Tournament 2 is such an amazing story with so many branches and hidden gems… it is not a one dimensional linear story … @Jerieth quietly trying to appease many audience with the sequel …

Not to mention the original Great Tournament and swamp castle are free :slight_smile:m

1 Like

Any advice on stats. I’ve tried high agility and intelligence and still get horrible luck in landing hits or dodging. Haven’t made it past gamelicia tribe raids alive yet. I enjoyed the luck feature in the 1st tournament but this sequel seems to be more luck based and it is starting to get frustrating.

When I tried to import a save, all my stats got reset to 0 and I only had 7 points to rebuild them with. Is this a bug or are our stats supposed to be like that?

Yes, I think it would reset your stats and you would need to start over. It may have been intended to be that way since my MC became “domesticated” when he married Princess Hannah. He pretty much neglected the physical stuff like sparring and whatnot to help the Queen manage the people.

1 Like

Yeah but did he have a stroke to forget everything and every bit of muscle memory?

4 Likes

Hah. Maybe he got too comfortable living as a prince afterall comfort is the biggest trap and coming out of it is anyone’s biggest challenge hence the result of an impeccable low stats for the MC. I don’t know if I make sense. :joy:

Doesn’t make sense that my intellectual MC with high intelligence and wisdom would suddenly lose all mental ability after living in a town of academics with a scholar for a wife.

2 Likes

Huh, l haven’t tried the scholary path for my MC, so yes, it doesn’t make sense to get a drop of stats since it should atleast have the “with age comes wisdom” thing. Let’s hope then someone with more sense can answer you. :joy:

This is frustrating - No matter if I choose be the next king or be the heir as the boon Hannah always wins the vote. Sane with republic she always wins.

Is this intentionally set up so you lose? Seems pointless to have even selected the two boons above knowing you’ll lose em.

2 Likes

No…and your actions determine the vote. It isn’t easy though…don’t worry if you lose. The fact you choose those options change the story quite a bit and open up new paths for you that you normally couldn’t choose from.

Do you know the correct choices to win?

Don’t read this unless you a really stuck…

I was able to delay the vote by forcing a tie. Not sure if you need to get Cuthvell’s support or not. Later on there is an option to overthrow Hannah or force her out. I worked with Semia to get the job done. From what I can tell there are a few ways to become King, but they can get a bit dark if your not willing to marry her.

1 Like

Thanks is it possible to still marry her in GT2?

yep, you can marry her in order to avoid civil war.

2 Likes

What choices did you make to get it a tie?.

I’ve tried full wisdom, diplomacy etc

1 Like

Don’t think you can win, whatever you asked for or do Hannah is the queen. Really bad railroading on part of the author, worse is we are supposed to work for her without qualms until end of the game, should atleast have had a path where we are plotting against her straight from the time she is declared queen.

3 Likes