Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!
Lead a mercenary company seeking fame and fortune. Be honorable and help defend the kingdom or take contracts to those who pay the most. Rise to the top of the mercenary chain in this medieval story based around the events of The Great Tournament. It’s 25% off until January 4th!
Life of a Mercenary is a 338,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Philip Kempton, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Play as male or female mercenary.
• An open world adventure taking place in a medieval setting.
• Unique combat and leveling system makes every game unique.
• Multiple story lines, hidden quests, and endings.
• Checkpoint system allows you to save your progress and restore to a previous point
• Choose to be an honorable or fight for whoever pays the most gold.
• Participate in war campaigns helping other nations fight off enemies.
Philip Kempton developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.