Need your opinion! On a new game idea

Hey there dudes,

I’m not sure if I did it right, but its my first time posting here, so do bear with me.

Now to the main point. I have been part of this AMAZING community for quite a while now, and I finally got around to understanding the codes for a game. Thus, I wanted to write a game of my own, but didn’t know which genre to go with. I was hoping that you guys and gals could help me with that.

SUPERHERO: In this genre you play as a superhero, or an anti-hero, who decides to stand up for them self and others after a certain incident that leaves a great impact on them both physically and mentally. They don’t have any superpowers, but they have drive and ambition which keeps them going. (Sort of like Batman)

FANTASY: In a world of Dragons, Wizards, Elves, Kings and Demons. How far will a young farmer go to save the ones they love or care about. Will they be the Greatest Hero Ever or die like a fool (sort of).

BOTH: Gods, Aliens, Cape Crusaders, you name it. Rise through the ranks of your academy for heroes, fight bad guys or with them. Join the team of heroes and fight extraterrestrials, or join the villains and take over the world.

Thank You!

• Superhero (YAY!)
  • Fantasy (YAY! x2)
  • Both?

0 voters

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Interest Check Thread