My top WIPs as of right now

SoS: The Mortal Coil
Monsters of New Haven High
The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia
The Shadow Society
Model Citizens: Unmasked

4 Likes

The Shadow Society and SOS: The Mortal Coil are my primary obsessions. The Fox of Sunholt is also way up there. Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights is my shiny new love… and then pretty much everything else. There are a ton of upcoming games that I’m looking forward to checking out, but I require a lengthy demo before I get really excited.

5 Likes

Freak is also really exciting to me. Gosh, so many great WIPs!!

2 Likes

Definitely Freak: Amidst the Neon Lights, which is agreeing with almost everyone else lol. I’m trying to think of the other WIP’s that I follow. There’s Horse: Foal Throttle and The Grim and I. I can’t think of any others but there are indeed others.

5 Likes

The ones I’ve been following for a while in no particular order: Shawn’s Monsters, Snoe’s Freak Amidst the Neon Lights, Rebelgirl’s and Roxy’s Supernatural in NY, Dae-kalina’s SoS: The Mortal Coil, Kurikiku’s and AugustArria’s Diaspora, RenaB’s Model Citizens: Unmasked, ThomB’s Sordwin.

Stories with great characters that you want to know more about, that’s my kind of jam.

8 Likes

The grim and I ( finished but not published) the enchanter’s misery and wellspring:origins and fox of sunholt are my favs
Aaannnnd nuclear powered toaster (also complete)
Wait annnnndddd totem force
Aaaa- I have to stop myself…

5 Likes

You mixed up my titles :joy:

3 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh :cry::joy:
Help me
Phew there we go :sweat_smile:
PS: great new update for the ENCHANTER’S misery

2 Likes

Since this is basically the same as “Top WIPs”, I’m taking the liberty of moving the discussion over here.

I was tempted to just put it in the Kriotopia thread, of course, cause you can’t beat that for intrigue.

11 Likes

Thanks muchly! But yeah, the WIP title only partially applies; I’m still tuning things up on NPT, but for the most part what you see is what the poor, unsuspecting populace will get.

2 Likes

Adding
The War for the West By @MahatmaDagon
SoS The Mortal Coil By @Dae-kalina
The Shadow Society By @Carawen

6 Likes

Also gonna update my favorite WiP list:

7 Likes

Oh thank you! :heart:️ I’ve never been a top WiP before! :sweat_smile:

I’ve been pretty absent for a while buuuut,

Mass Mother Murderer @Samuel_H_Young

And

The Beast Within @DarthDovahkin

would have to be the ones I want the most.

Obviously CCH 2 but that comes out veeery soon.

4 Likes

Adding
Caught in a Reverie and YUGEN by @Ros_e

Land of Slaves and Steel by @Arasia_Valentia

=)

3 Likes

Everyone speaks so highly of When in Rome, and it sounds so interesting but I will NEVER get to play it because it’s down. Just end it all already

2 Likes

That is pretty sad.
):

0 Likes

It’s cool to see that my WIPs have got a few mentions. Thanks, guys :smile:

5 Likes

Yep, this is a good thread to visit for some good WiPs excluding one.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: hi guys :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Wow I gotta update my list :sob::sob:

1 Like

Red moon

0 Likes