My new CoG?!? Bushido Code

The concept is interesting, though I wonder if it’d be like Choice of Broadsides (in terms of gender choice) where the choice of gender alters the world completely.

Also, there were such things as female samurai of a sort. (though they weren’t very common, here’s the wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onna_bugeisha )

@adamd Haha thanks for the info bro

@TwitchPhD I was going to have a beta out yesterday…atleast that was the date I set… But I ran into complications… being that my laptop crashed for some reason and being that I haven’t been able to get on for almost 5days now… I’m using my smart phone to access the CoG forum in case your wondering… dnt worry though I have a older version of Bushido Code on a memory stick … ill just have to update it… :stuck_out_tongue: I hope you understand. Thanks for the support and patients.

At least all of it wasn’t gone for good…
Good luck updating it~

@IyahiiOtaku hahaha sounds almost as though you exaggerating… :wink: or disappoint… sorry buddy if you are disappoint… :slight_smile: ill have one out as soon as I can… promise :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep grinding bro looking forward to reading it. Being a writer myself, I know the aches and pains. Things are always going sour… one way or another.

@MouaThug Ah, I know that pain. Be happy you weren’t like me when I was younger and believed in a strict no backups, no copies mentality. I remember my first major loss of material due to a computer crash. Hard times. Anyways, have a good time putting everything back in order :stuck_out_tongue: (I hate it when I have to do that.)

@Blade Haha thanks man. :slight_smile: Hope to see your CoG published soon too…

@Reaperoa :slight_smile: lol funny … Thanks for encouragement buddy… Best wishes bro…

like the concept of an Samurai Story. So looking forward to give it an try.

UPDATE NOTICE!!!
I decided that since it will be awhile before I can get my own laptop:( , I will reveal 4 Characters. Some real people from history, some not. :slight_smile: AND give you a taste of Bushido Code(Only the intro).

----------Character------------- :stuck_out_tongue:
Male:
1.Jubei Yagyu
2.Nobunaga Oda
Female:
1.Ai Amino
2.Takuko Taira

You may met only half of them, or none of them. Depends on your choices. :wink:
-----------------------INTRO--------------------------- :slight_smile:

The year is 1185, two powerful families:Minamoto and Taira are at war for power. The urges for war between the two began to spark after the Heiji Rising of 1159. But after five harsh years all the fighting and bloodshed is finally coming to a cease. Being that 1185 is the last year and end of the war, it will mark the death and birth of an era. Only one of these two noble families will win this struggle and decide the fate of Japan, who will you fight for?

So… Lol tell me Watchu think… :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks again for your patients!

I know most of these people and will there be shoguns in this?

@Nack yes but you will only meet them if you decide to… meaning I will allow you to take power in Japan also… Haha but you can’t be emperor… just let me say that… :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome intro. Really sets the time, place, and the main goal right up front. Can’t wait to play it.

@Mouathug

Very very cool, I feel like i’m there already. Will be on the lookout for more!

Sounds good.
I’m looking forward to the game’s release~

@MouaThug thats good to hear sometimes games where your to high in power just isn’t fun. And do you have a date or a estimated time of release not to pressure you.

@Nack was suppose to have one out like 2 weeks ago, but I had an accident. I mentioned it in an earlier comment. My laptop crashed and I can’t get up and running, but all is not lost!!! I have an older version of bushido code on a memorystick. :wink: its taking sometime to update, but it gave me the chance to revise and add some more stuff into it. :slight_smile: To answer your question, ill say on August 25th (My dad’s birthday.) because I had a lot(Like as long as both chapter of Zombie exodus.) done on bushido code. I was truly frustrated when I lost most of the data on my laptop. :’( Haha but I’m trying to get as much done as I can. Thanks for the support and patients! :stuck_out_tongue:

@mouathug Great intro. Do you think you could give us a bit of insight on what exactly the families are fighting about and why? I really feel that this will be great, but the need for spoilers (even a small one) is overwhelming.

Oh, and I really don’t know much about Japanese history, so can you enlighten me on what the uprising was about?

@Kamer Haha I didn’t put it down on the comment earlier but there will be a choice to learn about the history of that war. So dnt worry :wink:

Hey Moua. Do you think you can give an estimate about how long it’ll be before you can get us like a preview or first chapter or something?

Yeah, dude I’d love to try a game by you.
Edit: But if it deters too much from getting the main game out, I wouldn’t mind waiting bro.