Monsters of New Haven High - last update 4/02

And if they lick you, you lick them right the fuck back.

10 Likes

Yep yep defiantly Do that :smiley:

1 Like

How would they react to you marking your territory?

1 Like

Theyā€™d probably start thinking of you as one of them.

Now that I think about itā€¦if you get a human RO (letā€™s say Taylor in this case) and got the pack to be accepting towards her, could you possibly turn her into a werewolf as well?

Can you even turn other people into werewolves, though?

In the world of Monsters of New Haven High, werewolves are born, not made.

1 Like

Hello i am very intrested in this game and i realise there is alot to be done but do you have a idea of how much it will cost at release?

These games typically cost around $3, rarely anything more than that.

Thanks i was willing to pay 13$ equivalent to Ā£10 here in the uk. Im really excited for this game

1 Like

ponders firstworldmonsterhunterproblems

Artemis: Carving our initials into a tree is the most romantic way to remind you that I carry a wicked knife.

18 Likes

Omg @Lys, stop deleting all your comments, they are hilarious :joy: Why do you hide those from the world?

2 Likes

Mostly because I didnā€™t think this one was that amusing in retrospect.

1 Like

Oh, but it is! See, Iā€™m still chuckling :grinning:

2 Likes

At least it is still better than what I was thinking of before:

Hunter: Iā€™m going to stomp you flat, dog.

Carl: Youā€™re calling me a dog? That makes me hotā€¦

Hunter: Under the collar?

Carl: Iā€™m going to relish this fight.

Hunter: Great, Iā€™m now fighting a hot dog with relish.

37 Likes

I am slightly amused, and profoundly disappointed.

3 Likes

That is a joke worthy of praise. I salute you.

5 Likes

And then they start kissing? :thinking:

2 Likes

So far, so good. My favourite path is the Werewolf
one. Iā€™m trying to be in good terms with almost everyone with exception of the twins and the harpy. For the demon, I will probably need, minimun, continental distance. Donā€™t get me wrong, I find them interesting in terms of lore and all but still ā€¦ If Chantal/Caleb arenā€™t in my way then I wonā€™t bother to be in their way tooā€¦ But knowing my luck, that probably wonā€™t be the case.
I canā€™t wait for the next update. I will come to this thread to see what is happening with the game.

I personally like the WW and Vampire more currently but later on in the future release i would prefer to be wendigo because of its uniqueness and intresting story.

1 Like

Iā€™m new so I donā€™t really know how to work this site yet, but am I the only one who loves the story from just reading the description of the monsters? I literally imagined the monsters talking in front of a camera like a interview explaining what they are.

3 Likes

@Nisha
No, you are not. I personally enjoy reading stuff about Mythology (I have my own reasons why tho) in general.

1 Like