Monsters of New Haven High - last update 4/02

You have Dullahans? I suddenly love this game even more than before. Can’t wait to run into them.

3 Likes

Dullahans are great monsters!

But for some reason always are losing their heads, literally :3

And now I picture the Headmaster or Head Cheerleader being a Dullahan…and for a special trick, she can toss her head through a basketball hoop.

1 Like

But when her head hits the court after making the basket, owch! After a game of that I expect she’d be speaking worse than some of those professional boxers who got hit too many times in the head…

God damn this game, i’ve played through the demo and i’ve enjoyed it way more than many of full lenght games… Cant wait till it will be finished and i hope it wont be too short:) Anyway awesome work! It was so enjoyable that i had to create an account just to comment on it;d

Close! He’s an athlete, and for big games he stores his head in his locker for safekeeping. No risk of head injuries, and he doesn’t actually need it to see.

4 Likes

How does he actually not get caught doing that though? Is he a football player and his helmet keeps the fact that he’s headless (relatively) hidden…? I don’t know, man. It sounds like a big risk to take iffen the existence of monsters isn’t well-known. :joy:

2 Likes

Glamour is a powerful thing. The Fae races use it especially well. No one realizes he’s eight feet tall and has bluish skin, either.

8 Likes

These guys could be great friends!

Think about the endless pranks that could be done with the heads!

Also,you could annoy the everlasting shit out of them with annoying puns!

Just walk up to then and tell them "I guess you could say…you gave me head.

And watch the disappointment fill up in them!

IT’S GENIUS

2 Likes

@Sashira already mentioned Glamour, but I also imagine there are other factors. For example, I’m sure there are some monsters who make it a point to keep things quiet…and if nothing else, will use the threat of exposure to keep things in check.

For every one person who claims to have seen something, 10 others would chide him for getting to drunk, wasted, etc. Social disapproval can be a powerful motivating force to keep quiet.

Plus, I wouldn’t be surprised if there isn’t some subconscious part on the humans’ behalf as well. If you don’t believe in ghosts, then they might have a harder time manifesting in front of you…

4 Likes

Is he on the same hockey team the mc is on?

Forget about that, just imagine if someone open the locker because stealing and found a head inside XD

2 Likes

Your school sport isn’t necessarily hockey, but whatever it is, that’s the team he’s on. He’s good enough that he plays alongside the Seniors, so yes, he’s on the team with your MC if you’re playing a werewolf.

6 Likes

What grade is the MC? A senior?

Yep, all the MCs are Seniors, and all the ROs are Seniors or older.

5 Likes

I was wondering if you’d consider Halsey “Control” as an unofficial theme… lol

1 Like

Aww, Hunter reacting to my advances <3 That’s pretty much the only reason I’m going after him: I got him to blush <3 And the kiss was really cute. Also who doesn’t like a good demon x Hunter love story :wink: I see myself replaying this again multiple times in the near future ^.^

8 Likes

We aren’t allowed to ask that

1 Like

Asking for updates is against the forum rules.

1 Like

When are we updating the rules on Updates about Updates on the Forums?

3 Likes