MetaHuman Inc. -- The finest superpowers money can buy!

Does anyone know how to recruit Esme the Sihuanaba (the wild supernatural creature)?

First order of business is getting her to talk to you. (I don’t remember all the variables for that, my MC just approached her directly, with high Compassion).
Then you need either high Candor or Guile (over 66) for her to agree to the job offer, then agree to her terms (feeding her unfaithful men).

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’ve been after this creature for so long! :joy:

If you possess Candor 66, do you know if Esme will see through your lie if you accept her conditions but have no intention of keeping them, or will she believe you anyway? I have my suspicions as to what the answer is but I would have them confirmed, but only if its not an inconvenience to you. Its fine if you don’t know.

You need an even higher Candor for her to believe your lie. Above 80, if memory serves. If it is lower than that, don’t bother. (Genuine acceptance of her terms will give a Compassion penalty, but it is not critical, I think).

1 Like

Thanks again. Do you know if Esme actually comes up again at any point in the story, or is that the only scene in which we see her?

Further questions for anyone to answer:

1. In the first staff meeting in February, Winston brings up a plan in order to reduce the company’s overheads. Is there an option that’s “the most effective” for MetaHuman? Are certain choices for this beneficial for different reasons?
  2. What does catching a glimpse of the “mystery assailant” actually accomplish? Does it help with the deduction of their true identity later on?
  3. Does anyone know how to most effectively deal with the employee known as John? In the April staff meeting, Winston Q reports a troublesome employee named John Brandlemoor who, after a falling out with his immediate boss Ellen Dane, threatens to contact his union rep if the higher-ups don’t present him with a better offer. In my attempts to make John disappear, it is later revealed that he escapes MetaHuman’s grasp as he has detailed knowledge of their methods of dealing with dissent. Is it possible to make him disappear? If not, which is the next best option possible?

1 it depends, if you go all the way you get more monthly resources. Since they are the hardest to get I recommend getting those unless you have some serious luck and invest. But you can boost other stats like morale and research but won’t get as many resources

2 not much, it’s mostly an achievement, it’s not really that important so don’t worry too much about it

3 honestly it’s a choose your losses, I prefer the second from the top or “can he do BLANK’s job?” As it just causes minor morale loss but not much

1 Like

Thank you.

So going all the way with Winston’s plan won’t have a detrimental effect on the business?
And so there’s no way to deal with John without giving him what he wants or him escaping?

Also, for anyone willing to answer:

1. When are all the opportunities where you able to use the Enhancements: Technopathy, Psi-activator, Probability Filter, and Time Skipper?
  2. How can you avert Greg Rogan’s hostage crisis without incurring any loss of life, thus attaining the achievement “Lifesaver”?
  3. How high of a percentage does your Research Staff have to be in order for them to create a genie/jinni flask powerful enough to contain the jinn indefinitely as opposed to temporarily?
  4. I strongly suspect that the answer to this one is ‘no’, but is it possible to attain the power of the Surgeons AND still retain the support of MetaHuman; or attain the power then betray the Surgeons and defeat them with MetaHuman?

Does anyone know how to 100% percent complete all the enchantments?

2 Likes

Employ Nemesis, then capture the Sihuanaba. That allows you to not have to spend anything upgrading Witchery. Get all the Witchery enhancements as soon as possible, then once you have them all, start reversing your development towards Superscience. It’s good to get the enhancements that are neither Witchery nor Superscience early when you can too, as they contribute to income, but wait at least for the bonus development from working with ORPHEUS on Psi-Activator to come before developing it fully, to save money.

2 Likes

How do I defeat the Surgeons by using the Djinn flask? Is it possible for my staff to perfectly imitate it? What percentage do I need for my staff in order to perfect it?

You can succeed at this, but you need a stat of >=95% in either Witchery or Superscience in order for the flask your staff creates to be successful.

Make part two please :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like