MetaHuman Inc. -- The finest superpowers money can buy!

After 30 playthroughs i finally got around to being a full ruthless/guile ceo. That was fun hehe. I like a cog that will reward that sort of Mc. It’s really not that common. With many other stories I find myself limited or penalized for dickish choices, to the point that I rarely play that way until last.

1 Like

It’s my 3rd playthrough and I still can’t figure out the right answer to question where it asks whether you know who killed Katariki

Is it randomized each time you play or something? If not what is the answer? If so, what are the parameters so I can at least figure it out?

Normally I don’t like spoilers but this is already my third playthrough and that’s just annoying at this point

Katariki

Really, it is kind of obvious by second play.

1 Like

Wait, so is he also the one who did the whole arm symbol thing? That seems unlikely

It gets weird, he isn’t lying

There’s also an achievement if you answer Batman.

1 Like

Time for replay #47
Thanks

So, at the vacation I couldn’t invite anyone else because I friendzoned Robyn (if I read the code correctly). Is this intended, or a bug?

Yes, you can only invite someone you are currently romantically involved with. Although you can have a fling with someone new for the duration of the holiday.

To clarify: I was romantically involved with Aaron at the time, however, because in a previous encounter with Robyn I viewed her a friend, I was unable to invite any other potential ROs.

I’ve tried before but I still need confirmation, can you date Claudette Brannon or Pf Nemesis?

No, the only romance options are Aaron (rival CEO), Robyn (reporter), and Brett (bodyguard). Aaron and Robyn are bi, and Brett is gay.

I’m guessing that if you were involved with Aaron, you missed an option to express interest in Robyn, and by the time you get to the vacation it’s too late to start something new (except the random fling).

1 Like

To further clarify: I was involved with Aaron; however, I didn’t have the option to invite Aaron on the vacation.

After looking in the code, I found out that this was because in a previous interaction with Robyn, I chose the option of “I consider her a friend”. This apparently also blocks one from inviting Brett, even if they are involved with him.

So, is this an intended consequence, or a bug?

Hmm. I’m not sure. What was the interaction with Robyn?

There are a couple events for Aaron prior to the vacation choice. There’s a walkthrough in this post by Sammysam.

In may, I had an appointment with Robyn (which was set up at Katariki’s funeral, and did not conflict with events of the other ROs), and at the end of it I picked "I don’t see her that way, but I’m certainly getting to appreciate our friendship. "
This set robyn_stay_friends to true.

Which prevented inviting anyone else on a vacation in august.

*if robyn_stay_friends = true
[…]
No. A vacation alone, to give yourself some time to breathe, is definitely the way to go.
*goto enhancement_time
*elseif (((robyn_dobou = true) or (brett_sleptwith_2 = true)) or (aaron_sleptwith_2 = true))
As you return to your office, you start to think about whether you prefer to take your vacation alone—or whether it might be more interesting to invite someone else along.

Oh interesting. I usually skip talking to her unless I’m going for a romance.

I doubt that’s intended to lock you out of the other romances. You can try emailing support with a description of the bug but I’m not sure if it will be patched anytime soon.

@choiceofgames whoever wrote MetaHuman Inc is actually a legend and needs a payrise!

Such an underrated choice of game it was soooooooo lit <3333333333

My brain is fried from just binge reading it for 7 hours whoever the author is, If they write it I will buy it!

4 Likes

@N7_Fury_Operative Try the demo for Orpheus Ruse and see what you think, It’s the same author :slight_smile: (I like both of them.)

Edit: Anyone know if Darkling Watcher is going to be made or was cancelled? I saw it on the COG game list but can’t find it now which made me a bit sad. (Not asking for an ETA, just if it’s still happening or changed to one of the other titles without an author on the list :slight_smile: )

can you romance Electra ?

I think she has a husband, so probably not.