M-D-M: My CScomp entry has no more available spot for testers...Thank you

I’m game. I’m pretty big on grammar and such. :slight_smile:

Im still game if you need another tester

If you need another tester i wouldnt mind helping out. I cannot check for code errors though.

@Knight_Douglas @DUNGEON_MASTER
Expect a PM around May 24, thank you

@Emmelienxd @Jose_Garcia1@unpopular @Phoenix_Wolf @DesertDemon @Tristin_McComas
Expect a PM around May 27, thank you

Thank you for volunteering everyone. With so many volunteers I have no more available spot for testers. Once again thank you and have a great day. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I would like to test your game.

@adamthecowdog Thank you for volunteering but with so many volunteers I have no more available spot for testers. Once again thank you and have a great day. If one backs out then I’ll add you but for now I have no available slot anymore.

Okay, for the testers who’re scheduled to receive a PM today May 24 with the game details. I’m so sorry, I’ll give my short versions of why. Two coworkers, sick leave today, sick leave is till May 26, boss wants me to cover for them, I’m stressed, I can’t fill the role of three people, boss is crazy, boss promise to raise my pay while I cover, me happy but stress, can’t post link for testing, work cover ends at May 26.

I’m trying to make light of the fact that I’m getting stressed at work right now. So, what now? For May 24 testers, I’ll add you to May 27 testers. Hope you guys understand and I’ll see you guys at May 27. Please have a good day…

2 Likes

NP will check it out hen on the 27th

1 Like

Waiting three days won’t hurt

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.