Life of a Wizard

I even try to be good and virgin last play through and a healer with up conjuration and almost any magic except summoning and transmutation over 80 and nope no peace in Daria and my skills except smith and farm are up in the end I tell you I’m the worse Mage ever and the skelleton dragon will be awesome with him I could reclaim the world him and my little kitty

Well, nobody can say this game doesn’t have replayability value. I will get my perfect outcome, damnit!

@Drazen welcome to the Dummies’ wizards club !! we are proud to never achieve peace in Daria Who wants rule the world anyway I WANNA CONQUER DARIA Surrender to the poison queen folks

Virginity doesn’t help much. Besides, Mara, you’re much better at evil. :slight_smile: Try being a dark priest. Priests get strong bonii to religion and diplomacy, and to healing and divination.

@Ramidel I will try but without a poison stat I don’t know

@Ramidel although virginity can lower your personality slightly compared to non-virginity, it gets you a unicorn!

but unicorn is boring except you implies … what are you using the unicorn for? :-? :-))

@MaraJade: Nature and Alchemy are the poison stats, believe it or not!

@MaraJade it can *SPOILERS*
Fly you to places (useful a lot) and help the king when he is mad/has low self-esteem and confidence. Or, you can kill it and get a +20 alchemy boost (all the better for poison)!

I could Kill The Unicorn To make poison? Mara loves this game even more give me poison horn horse.
I already can fly I got a Wyrm and a flying carpet … mmm Why I can be a Druid I’m always too bad maybe being good and steal? This game have more replay value than Star Wars the old ones

@MaraJade where did you get the flying carpet from? I’ve heard about it but can’t seem to find it…

@MaraJade: See above for my advice on how to become a druid. You do need to calibrate your alignment very carefully. And then you have to stay neutral if you want to stay a druid, which means not doing anything particularly good or evil (stay away from healing, torture, poisoning and murder…you know, all the fun stuff).

is easy obtain the carpet when the the jinx apple case in the academy do what you want whith it I destroy it to gain fame and that instead denounce the guilty bad Mage bribe him he gives you a flying carpet and gold.

I don’t want be a Druid then no poison not torture not boys [-( boring hippies old men

Best, Choice of game, Ever. Played it over and over until I finally ruled all the lands >:)

I do wish that becoming archdruid or archbishop didn’t interfere with becoming archmage.

Does the mage guild discriminate against the devout? Someone call the ACLU! :slight_smile:

Am i the only one that seriously hasn’t played it yet

Only 5 times the demo

Nope. I haven’t played it. 3 Times the demo :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a very, very long game, so if you buy it, expect it to take about ten minutes or so to finish.

I’ve played through the game a few times, and I am honestly disappointed. The game was fun, I admit, but the characters were incredibly lifeless and flat to me, I didn’t care for any of them, nor for the plot. I wouldn’t go as far to say it was a waste of money, but it didn’t grab me like I had hoped it would.

1 Like

well maybe lil flat but the achievement system is adictive and I feeling like in lone wolf books and I love replay it until I rule the world for me is great