Monthly Releases?

I read a while back that there was supposed to be a game released every month from then (October, I believe) on. Has this changed? There wasn’t one released in January, and I was wondering if anybody had any news.

I think the game, “A Wizard’s Choice” is coming out soon. It was out of Beta Testing a couple of weeks ago.

the game was really good from the beta but i can’t give you more than that , but I will say it was writtin well

Isn’t that a rip off from Wizards Choice? Wizards choice is the best series eve btw.

Oops, I meant to say “A Wizard’s Life”.

Oh okay.

Yeah, A Wizard’s Life should be coming out any day now. I believe Planetary Quarantine is next at bat, though beta was suspended for a rewrite. Haven’t heard anything on that for awhile.

Life of a Wizard. :slight_smile: It’s been sent to iOS for review. Very exciting. Feel free to drop by and Like it: www.facebook.com/LifeOfAWizard

Besides also featuring a wizard, it’s completely different from Wizard’s Choice.

Life of a Wizard. :slight_smile: It’s been sent to iOS for review. Very exciting. Feel free to drop by and Like it: www.facebook.com/LifeOfAWizard

Besides also featuring a wizard, it’s completely different from Wizard’s Choice.

I’ve seen so many great reviews of Wizard’s Choice. Too bad I have a blackberry…:frowning:

is a wonderful game with a lot of options @hahaha01357 I really recommended it to you I want purchase the game soon

Wizard’s choice was great. What about the sequel to Heroes Rise, there was a recent post about that game but I haven’t looked at it yet. Does anyone know if that will be out soon?

@Ada sometime this summer.

Ah alright thanks @jasonstevanhill

But I can’t @MaraJade. As far as I know, it’s only available on android and iOS.

but I was wrong I was talking about wizard life not choice I only play the first of choice and I find quite boring but life is amazing and I think you could buy it when will be published @hahaha01357