Life of a Wizard

I think this has been asked before, but is it possible to befriend the unicorn? I always seem to scare it away

@Xhandas_Antonidas
You need a really high ā€œgoodā€ percentage

Yes you have to be very good. @Xhandas_Antonidas

Well, not so much goodā€¦ as pure. :slight_smile:

Protip: I got a unicorn even though I was a lich.

@Xhandas_Antonidas

<fontcolor=ā€œredā€>SPOILER FOR THE UNICORN BELOW, LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK!

You have to have not hadā€¦ yā€™knowā€¦ with any people.

ā€¦unicorns like virgins?? XD

Yep! xD

Ohhh! Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve never been able to touch the unicorn. Huehuehue

ā€¦snicker snickerā€¦

Horny

Aw, cā€™mon, Redgrave. You just spoiled all the fun. Whatā€™s the fun of making it so difficult to get the unicorn if you canā€™t tease people with the knowledge of how to get it? XD

But yeah, amusingly, being so hateful that you literally have nobody also works for getting the unicornā€¦ I really wish thereā€™s an option to kill it and use necromancy to keep it alive - well, semi-alive - to use as a cool ride. Imagine, a skeletal flying horse with a hornā€¦

Thatā€¦
ā€¦Thatā€¦ Really says a lot about my playthroughs xD
No wonder it never liked me, even when I was temple priesty person :confused:

@Wyrmspawn
Presumably you were a chaste Lich? :stuck_out_tongue:

I know this is asked a lot but a bit of help with the druid?? please?!?!?

Keep your alignment as close to 50-50 as you can. If you do a nice thing for someone, be gratuitously cruel to somebody else. Itā€™s one of the tougher balances to get right, as some of the stuff shortly before the druid choice can significantly shift your alignment, losing balance.

Oh, and be sure to run up a high nature score.

The hardest part for me was the nature bit. I could manage with a little planning keeping it around fifty/fifty but getting it up to nature while balancing the good/bad was the hardest part.

I occasionally didnā€™t get my nature score high enough, but for me I had the opposite problem: it took me the longest time to get the morality score constant were I either didnā€™t get it or lost it midway in the game.

i love this gameā€¦unicorn u need to be a vigin :wink: and good (i think) i accidently got the druid option once but idk how i did it lol ik u have to be neutral but what makes u neutral?
have not been able to conquer or get golden age yet :confused: still trying thoā€¦i did try what was suggested for perfect party (even had the golem) but did not work. (sighs) going to try again lol ^^

For the life of me i cant keep my good nd evil balanced so i can be a druid any help?

I like to start out as a black priest, poison the mercenaries at the bar, and then pull myself back up toward neutral.

Sometimes I go necromancer, but never both poison and necromancy. The two together are just too hard to climb out of.