Life of a Mobster

It doesn’t work at all the potential baby-points, I think. Sometimes the baby-check happens a bit in advance of when you find out whether it was successful or not.

When typing in my own name (as opposed to choosing from the list) it asked me to type a name twice. I thought the second time was asking for a last name so I typed a last name. However the stats page used the second name I typed as my character’s first name.

What I wanted to name my character.

What the game set as MC’s name

stats
Stats page including the wrong name.

Question, how do the different lovers react to player being FBI informant/agent?

Chris: happy with it, happier than if you are a career mobster (they still love you no matter what).
J: never played an FBI run with them–they tend to be rather self-centered in general (if your job doesn’t mess with theirs, all is good)
T: never played an FBI run with them–however they are a career criminal. I doubt they are thrilled.
Ash: Initially quite excited and okay with it. It doesn’t always stay that way–you better be prepared for your past to bite you.
S: Never romanced them.

I restarted the game like 10 times on my third run already is there any way to save Jimmy please I’m about to go crazy

Old Yeller Jimmy

You can have Freddy or Dana be the one who gets shot if your relationship with one of them is better than Jimmy. Which is advisable because they’re much worse gangsters.

Oof. This is gonna be a bit hard because my Jimmy relationship is always like 100

Try Ford truck as your car, asking for only coffee on your first outing with Jimmy, and during your outing with Dana either beat up the thief or take his computer away. Those options should push you over the edge to have Dana as your top friend regardless of other choices you make.

The Ford truck is also useful in that during the Sato chase with Tyler/Taylor it gets a unique option.

Why is the army an option after you go to juvie but not if you go to high school as normal?

It was a choice balance to give some bonus stuff to various paths.

2 Likes

Mind you, Juvie really should have had more of a crime-school element to it.

2 Likes

Is Life of a Mobster based on Mafia or GTA?

1 Like

Super late reply. This one slipped by. Based on neither!

I dug deep into lots of media, when I wrote this. Re-watched the Sopranos, all 3 Godfather movies, Good Fellas, and lots of others.

I like to pour everything I can thnk of into my Life of games.

9 Likes

WOW… Your "Life of " games are heavily inspired from pop culture

1 Like