Life of a mobster 2 or new crime

Hello. I’m a Life of mobster fan as you can probs tell by my name. AND I felt that the ending unsatisfying. What happened to the son? Where’s ashley? The green eyed girl. I wanna fulfil that. I wanna ask when can we expect anothet title like that. I mean the story would be continued as the son IF their is a sequel we could possibly be working under our dad or if he died, however we picked to watch over him (IF you even allowed him to be a mobster) Can teach him the ways and that could alter the story. Or. If a sequel is not needed when can make a new one. This time one set in a street gang instead a all out mobster style. I mean I was thinking about making something but I’m still figuring out choice script and as soon as I do. Expect a ton of Mobster/gang stories. To sum it all up. Would we could a expect a Sequel or reboot?

3 Likes

It seems like a game that is too tied up for a sequel - multiple endings, all very diverse, branching. The author has not said that he is planning to make a sequel/another mobster game. I doubt it.

2 Likes