Life of a highschool vampire[wip/idea/concept]

If you want more references for badass vampires watch the animes trinity blood and black blood brothers

3 Likes

OR, use a relatively common base topic, make the background your own, and then make the future even your own as well. :scream:

Well. Now that I read that, I realized that made me sound like a smart ass and a touch sarcastic. No offense intended

2 Likes

you know a guy that hunts vampires

Movies and anime these people hunt vampires: Blade, Alucard and police girl

Seras Victoria

Also Alexander Anderson who is a priest from hellsing

the monster Hunter himself Van Helsing and the girl from Bloodrayne

If you are talking about someone In real life then no

1 Like

i know a really heavy spiritualist who keep’s going on about hunting vampires in local graveyards, does that count? and I totally forgot about bloodrayne, I am so stupid sometimes.

Plot twist the reason they are hunting vampires is because said person wants to be the only vampire, thus making sure he is more powerful than anyone else.

oh right so he wants to become the alpha vampire.
I would like to say to any other heavy spiritualists who happen to read this thread: sorry if that offended you.

Wait since earlier in the thread you guys mentioned Vampire morality. I was thinking in the game could there be a split between vampires. One group who doesn’t believe they should not have human morals, and another group who believe that vampires should conform to human morals.

1 Like

That was done already (Twilight,Vampire The Masquerade…), but yes I guess, as long as those vampires who conform to the human codes don’t transform into rainbow-powered gummy bears that only need to drink gaspaccio to feed themselves, and the vampires that don’t, won’t do it for the evulz .

Too many vampire stories have groups of vampires divided into two groups one against humans, one with humans…hasn’t really changed in the film world.

Um…like to ask how well the story is going.

I just woke up so I’m just gonna sum up my response to one word: bruh…

3 Likes