Life of a highschool vampire[wip/idea/concept]

For some reason this reminds me of an anime called Dance with a Vampire Bund :smiley:

Hey, have you seen my avatar ? Of course I want vampire gamesā€¦
That is, as long as they donā€™t frigginā€™ SPARKLES !
http://img.memecdn.com/alucard-after-meeting-a-character-from-twillight_o_2458085.jpg

Oh, and this game needs red coats and hats as a possible dressing choice.

3 Likes

@bl00dragon, ah, how I have missed the sound of Alucardā€™s angelic voiceā€¦

Vampires should only sparkle if glitter is thrown at them. That, or if theyā€™re just too damn kawaii for anybody else to handle.

3 Likes

Well some vampires do get so fabulous that they begin to shineā€¦

Donā€™t know about vampires gaining enough kawainess to sparkle though.

3 Likes

Should have been more clear on that, I mean you donā€™t look young you ARE young. A human baby is 1-5 years old right ? Well since vampires age a LOT slower, they are in the each stage of life longer than that of a human. So the player is actually a teen in vampire years also there is another reason why the player is in school besides a education (donā€™t gonna say any moreā€¦for now) :slight_smile: l

1 Like

This sounds so awesome can we have romance and gender opinion canā€™t wait for demo

1 Like

Amen to that @Harley_Robin_Evans

1 Like

As long as this is nothing like Twilight I am all for it.

7 Likes

I canā€™t even bear to think what a Twilight version of a COG book would look like, that alone would put me off reading for life!

1 Like

:confounded: Reading that made me threw up. Seriously, if someone does such a thing theyā€™re really asking for the pitchforks and torches. And Iā€™ll have to light a fireā€¦ a big fire, the kind where you throw people in it. :angry:

(Now crawling back into the shadows, to hide from cecilia, made too much bad things lately :sweat_smile:)

7 Likes

I imagine it would still be annoying to have to sit through the same years of school again and again; it shouldnā€™t take that long to learn it. (If I recall, this was one of the many complaints aimed at Twilight: why is Edward still at school, other than to fall in love with Bella, of course? Also, will he still keep going to school ā€œjust to fit inā€ even after the series has ended? To be honest, though, this is probably one of the lesser problems with Twilightā€¦)

If thereā€™s another reason, though, itā€™s probably fine.

@bl00dragon Did I already mention that I kinda like Twilight :stuck_out_tongue: (The books, not the movies. Cheesy plot aside, itā€™s pretty entertaining to read :wink: (And before you bring the pitchforks to bear on me, that opinion has already been properly discouraged on this topic :rolling_eyes:))

Aside from Twilight I generally prefer reading/writing about a more vicious type of vampires though. To me them having a completely different morality when it comes to killing/maiming others than humans do is a huge part of their overall charm.

3 Likes

Donā€™t know about the books, romance fictions (even with vampires and werewolves) just arenā€™t my thing. But youā€™re right the films were so cheesy it smelled from outside the box.

Yes my thought exactly. Whatā€™s the point of being an immortal monster if you donā€™t have looser morals than (most) humans. My favorite vampires were those of the World Of Darkness universe with the masquerade and everything. Though I like when vampires that have original characteristics, I just canā€™t stand the sparkles.

4 Likes

Like Alucard who is a vicious type vampire

1 Like

Alucard rules :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sounds awesome!! Canā€™t wait for the final product.

I would rather hunt a vampire than be one any day lol

Why not be a vampire who is a vampire hunter

5 Likes

well, if that WAS to work then they would have to be seriously hard-core to kill their own kind like Zero from Vampire Knight heā€™s a vampire who slays vampires, but on the over fang he was originally a human slayer who was turned into a vampire (sits in a dark corner and scratches her head and tries to figure out if sheā€™s actually got the story right.)

1 Like

Well thereā€™s always Blade too. And Alucard from Hellsing is also a vampire that is basically a vampire hunter.

2 Likes