Lex Talionis: Exordium (Feedback)

Yes, and you’re now the fourth.

I do, but that’s for a 2D jrpg. So, I’ll create another for my interactive novel.

Sign me up too if you still have a spot open :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ve received one of the last two spots.

2 Likes

Sign me up

1 Like

Alright

1 Like

I’m not one of the betas obviously, but there was a thing from the last update that sticks out, and I was wondering if it had been addressed?

It's this specific thing...

My interest in pointing that out? This is a case of ‘actions speak louder’, and directly asking this of the player is odd in an extraordinary way.

A complete rephrasing based around a possible “crisis scenario” (e.g. Do you rescue A, or instead stop B?) to test what the MC the player is playing as would actually do, though that in itself could be contested as a more circumstantial take on things, since what you say when asked can often be different than what you would actually do when presented with the situation itself. Neither answer in my A/B example is right or wrong; only possible evidence of who the MC is as a person.

If it has been addressed between the author, and beta readers, then feel free to ignore this post entirely. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It actually had not been addressed, so I appreciate it.

Also, certain sections in the first three chapters will be redone. However, it will not appear visible to anyone else aside from the beta testers.

1 Like

I feel like the chapters should be a tad👌🏻 bit longer & that Chapter One should be a Prologue but that’s just my input.

2 Likes

Any and all input is welcome. Though remember this is a WIP, meaning the entirety of the interactive novel, including length, is subject to change.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

I’ll handle that later today. Thanks for pointing it out.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.