Law-Abiding Citizens (WIP) -- Updated 23/08/18 (HUGE HIATUS)

gender-choice

Thank you soooo much! You’re interest in this game and Trevor’s story makes me very happy, so thank you. Have a wonderful day friend :slight_smile:

Yeeeeeyyyy!!! oMG THAT’S GREAT!

Ooooh this is so good !! I’m happy to see that more and more games are focusing on romance! And the chapter 6 (on Trevor’s route at least, as I chose that one) seems really promising ! Thank you for your hard work !

Thank you so much and really glad you liked it! I hope you keep enjoying further chapters :smile:

I saw that, please tell me if this really happened or not.

Looks at name selector

Hmm, it looks like someone here is a LiS fan…

:thinking:

ahsiskwjgssjjs I am but I had no idea that my username resembled that until now lmao
I just really like pirates and want to be one.

Sorry something went wrong in the last post here is the image. @SmolPirate
I did Raven path but Trevor interrupted me :sweat_smile::joy:

That is weird. I’m sorry about that, I’ll go fix it for you!

Thanks! It’s fine that Trevor interrupted even though I left him behind in the last choice :joy::man_shrugging:

It should be fixed now! Sorry about that again, Trevor likes to butt in sometimes ^-^. Have fun with Raven! And thank you for telling me and for playing the game.

Love your game!!! Your plot your writing everything! It’s amazing!! :heart_eyes:

You mean like Monica in doci doci literature club? :astonished: sorry… Im gonna go back to lurk now

YEAAAAH. Finally i found this game (I had forgot the name of the wip) one question, the mc can be a genius like Sherlock?

adjhfkjhdsakjf i love that game!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FINDING THE GAME!! and yes the mc can be like sherlock

Hey guys, a lot happened and I haven’t touched this game in ages.

My reason for the big hiatus is kind of lame but I just lost interest for this game (at least for now). Thank you so much for the amount of people who played it so far and enjoyed it.

However I am working on another game called The Vanished Project - The Vanished Project (WIP) - Updated 08/11/18

Hope you all continue to have a wonderful day and play other amazing games in this forum!