So, welcome to The Vanished Project. A game where the story takes you to all kinds of places. It’s about teenagers who get together and from a club, a club focused on finding missing people. But the teens, this school, isn’t normal. They’re all Mystics, supernatural/fantasy creatures.
I’m sorry in advance if I get anything wrong in this game, it’s supposed to be set in the 80s but since I wasn’t alive at the time, the whole knowledge of that time is based on movies. The narrative of the story is also weird and is supposed to look like the player is watching Tv (if that makes sense ;w;)
Features that it has so far:
- Play as a Female, Male, Non-Binary, Genderfluid or Transexual.
- Also play as gay/lesbian, straight, pansexual, asexual and/or aromantic.
- You’re a Vessel, the first and most powerful angel of your god.
- Choose between 14 different gods (and your animal form).
- Have a personality! Choices really do matter to build your character.
- Be a student and study the classes of your choice. Or skip!
- Romance between 6 different RO options! A Creator, a Witch, a Demon, a Fairy, a Dryad or a Spark.
- Explore the world around you…
- Side characters!
Features that will be added as the story progresses:
- Polyamorous and Open relationship romance!
- Solve missing cases and bring closure to their families and friends.
- Visit different countries and have fun with your friends.
- Side-quests and jobs!
Caiden Hummingbile - The Creator and best friend. They like machines and coffee and have a hard time facing social situations. Despite expecting the worst, they trust the MC with their life.
Jade Ren Rutarey - The Witch from a rich family. Always a pessimist who prefers books rather than people. They’re very skilled at magic and shouldn’t be underestimated.
Harborym (Bo) - The Demon royalty who likes being bad. Can’t be without trouble, likes messing with people. Always smells like leather jackets and fire. Exercise is their way to cope.
Tori Lorramar - The rebel Fairy with a complicated family. Would much rather run away and follow music than their responsibilities with their family. Terrible at everything but good at not caring.
Jay Petunia - The shy Dryad, adopted sibling of Tori. Tall and awkward, only friends with plants. They’re soft despite their intimating appearance, and wish they could be more useful.
Jun - A Water Spark trying their best. This school might be the only safe haven for them, yet they make light of everything. Likes calming things like tea and weather.
Here’s the link: https://dashingdon.com/play/smolpirate/the-vanished-project/mygame/
Tumblr Blog: https://666whatsyourvanishing.tumblr.com/
- Fixed a bunch of mistakes (mixed pronouns, typos, errors)
- Added Trans, Ace and Aro options!
- Introduction added
- First VHS added