Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Heretics are everywhere :smiling_imp: evil laugh

1 Like

Chaotic neutral is pretty fun from what Ive heard, but I could never really get into the mindset of a chaotic neutral character.

1 Like

Yeah, they’re like roaches. nods You could nuke em and there would still be more later on, scurrying around. Be like Fallout in Heretic land.

1 Like

Yes you rang? What delectable herectical way do you wish to follow this eve?

See? XD They’re like roaches. You could lift a rock and Heretics would out scurrying.

1 Like

I’ll have you know I prefer logs to rocks…

I prefer “Survivors”…………………

I feel your pain, sister. Long have I fought to vanquish them from the face of the earth, yet there doesn’t seem any end to their number.

yeah…I alwais know here was heretics hiding in anothers teams…But I did not know there were so many

hmmm…what did you try to say joker??

And what we have right here is a fancy heretic. Won’t take just anything for a sneaking place :joy:

1 Like

and so you joined them :sunglasses: what does not kill you makes you stronger

glares from across the room I’ll be watching you brother

Well I just said That my spies are detecting a lot of Heretics in the vicinity nothing else :sweat_smile:

eyes above posts …And when the three days are up, they will come out scurrying and screaming war cries like this is Starship Troopers.

Enough of your lies I challenge you to trial by combat if I and when you I win you will publicly announce you are a heretic do you accept?

give discretly a letter to Dan

watch out for joker....I think he is planning something

Vergil

So is team Melissa and sophia on a truce

That’s not what we they do they prefer to strike when time is right and put down a menacing blow

reads letter, nods slowly, passes note back
'He may be one of the Heretics that infiltrate the Teams*

Nah just war hugs, throwing cookies, and mummify the unbelievers in shipping paintings

1 Like