Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

I thought you all already have PM for this?

Only the pummel was forged in a heretic base

Ah just when we are discussing DnD my phone is about to die

Yeah, I have a cyberpunk GURPS book lying around, it seems interesting, but I haven’t tried it. Character creation in D&D is difficult for beginners. I watched a video that taught me how while using the manual. Long and short of it is, it involves a lot of numbers and rolling.

Feel like I’m the only one who has never played DnD before. Kinda wanna do it know. Is there like an online version.

You all don’t know how tempting it is to flag this as off topic

We should do it. I haven’t gotten to either (no one to play it with) but there are people who know how, so we could go somewhere else and play there while we wait for Madame Chaos to update xD

1 Like

Btw nice new pic
D&D was fun but, I’m a palidium games and Gurps fan now thru and thru

don’t worry I use the oath that Raiden use for this own sword

you are not the only one dude

2 Likes

I’m down with that. @Drakeye Dirty Dan trained in the four corners of bikini bottom. Then he became human…then Batman.

Ahh, so that’s the one that gets threads closed :expressionless: narrows eyes There are evil @#&%@÷ everywhere…

what do you mean Dan?
20 confusing characters

Who’s that???

I have to preform a ritual on each arrow to make it evil or holy

1 Like

Think he means @DancingInTheRain279

1 Like

Paladins are usually lawful good, but the DM made an exception, since my characters back story pretty much made sense if he was lawful evil (plus were playing an evil campaign so…)

its a diminutive for @DancingInTheRain279

Nah. Nvm. Just a fly buzzing around. Anyway, keep your eyes peeled. Yesterday, Heretics kept popping up everywhere out of nowhere. You just know when the 3 days are up, there will be war. @Centralrouge you do the whole give all your chars an alignment thing? XD It’s become a habit for me. The one I’m playing here starts out Neutral Good, then goes slowly towards the Neutral/Chaos side. Just a little xD

Cool I usually play chaotic neutral

Heretic is leading poll result so…