Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Thanks! I’ll try that later. I’m doing my assignments now. thanksss. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I found this error when trying to save:

UncaughtError: SaveMod: Unable
to *sm_save before *sm_init

Hmmmm :thinking: Marxus certainly going to have many enemies then. I plan to make my mc to help Marxus in kingdom problem directly and indirectly, but my mc like to do it in peace way(or “silence” way) so that going to be problem

Speaking of her, what her personality?

Did you make human soup and did not inviting me @DUNGEON_MASTER ?:cry:…that hurt…

1 Like

First of all, she’s stubborn. She is very straightforward and will SPOILER.

3 Likes

What kind of relationship will she have with Melissa? Or will they rarely interact with each other?

1 Like

I somehow can imagine how my mc, karlos, going to interact with her😂

1 Like

I thought Jesus was vegetarian :smile:

1 Like

‘Daily’ updates?? Omg you are officially my favourite author on this site.

Other’s

Sits on the head of the man

1 Like

Their relationship will be bitter. They will first meet at the family dinner scene, and Melissa, out of jealousy, will do something to your wife.

Thanks.:slightly_smiling_face: But @MahatmaDagon makes more interesting stories than me.

And again, thanks @DUNGEON_MASTER. You are a master of English.

3 Likes

Oh dear!
What will Melissa do to Sophia?
Will we have an option to take sides, which will give us a higher relationship with the one whose side we take?

3 Likes

What do women do to people they hate? Especially when they’re in a party. That’s a clue. :wink:

4 Likes

UPDATE FOR TODAY:
-Added the Saving System. Thanks to @Szaal and @MahatmaDagon.
-Sparring scene is complete.
-Added the library scene.

Finally done with todays update. :triumph:

10 Likes

Good job! :smile: just don’t too hard to yourself :smiley:

Hmmm i have a few ideas and any of it is not good, not good at all :neutral_face:

1 Like

I just had troubles with the sparring scene with Javier. But I’m fine. Thank you for worrying.:slightly_smiling_face:

What ideas? :kissing:

1 Like

It’s can be something dramatic that go to the point, or something more “subtle”

This came up whenever I try to taunt.

1 Like

I mistook charisma with charm :persevere:

But… charisma is charm.

A charismatic person is charming :smirk:

well I was but the situation of my country don’t make that easy :sweat_smile[quote=“Sophia, post:252, topic:27494”]
What do women do to people they hate? Especially when they’re in a party. That’s a clue. :wink:
[/quote]

sniff sniff I smeal some insults and someone trown cake? ( I hope not my birthday cake :rage: )

2 Likes