Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Maybe “accidentally” spill wine on her dress

Also found this-

or maybe in their face?

or “spill” poison in her wine?

2 Likes

Uh uh :kissing_smiling_eyes: there are so many options :smiling_imp:

1 Like

@Kingslayer But the question is … who would you support? sofia or melissa?:innocent:

2 Likes

Oh probably… Melissa, but I kinda feel bad about making that decision… it’s just that automatically there’s a connection with Melissa isn’t there.

yeah that will be hard…but I think I will support sofia-kun what? she is my favorite :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I want to, I realllyyyyy want to be on Sophia’s side but for some reason I just instinctively want to side with Melissa, although I’m realising now I don’t know much of her as a character. :sweat_smile:

hey I don’t know much of sofia character too :sweat: I only hope that she is not some royal version of Anastasia Steele :sweat_smile: looking to @Sophia

2 Likes

Indeedy… on that note though, what about Kristin/Chris? A complete unknown at the moment… we could both end up being beaten for better RO guess.

Well that could happen but as we have not seen anything about her/him (not much of the other 2) but who knows? Maybe I’ll end up beating up someone for her :blush:

1 Like

Well I guess all we can do is wait for @Sophia to enlighten us.

2 Likes

Oh yes war for the west is so good

Minor Update:
-fixed bugs and grammar.
-added the Melissa Meet Scene. (INCOMPLETE)

Good news!
Melissa will probably appear in tomorrow’s update. Unless our Math Teacher goes into Beast Mode and gives us an assignment that will take 3 papers to write. :cry:

PS: Anyone who knows Combinatorics, message me. Tutor me. Please. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Oooh I’ve heard of them. Not fun from I’ve seen.

1 Like

Should be behaved not behave

This is the error i am getting after selecting book.

Same you get it after all of the books except the first and last book

If i save and load then this error pops up but then if i do it again it loads

Im glad i am not the only one getting that. Maybe its something with the coding but idk about you guys im hooked and cant wait for it to be fixed!