Keepers of Fairfort (WIP) [1st post: 19 Nov 18]

Get well soon! :kissing::smile:

2 Likes

@Mei_Hiroshi @ArtemisFowl yikes, I’m sorry I took so long to reply you!

I guess it’s something I’ve got to get used to living with for now. It sucks but ehh life throws curveballs sometimes :upside_down_face: but all your comments and support are really motivating me to get off my butt and just write this thing xD

11 Likes

Please take care more and stay healthy always :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Suddenly a wild plot twist appeared. Right? No? Maybe? Anyways i just wanted to post you know.

Considering the fact that the big, disastrous event that led to the severance between the supernatural beings and the humans likely has more to its story than many in their world realize at the moment, I’d say you’re not too far off.

But what the twist could be and why it became the true root of the event is anyone’s guess right now. The only thing I’m certain about is that there’s more going on under the surface of the tale and MC will likely find out what it is at some point. :thinking:

4 Likes

So cool. I really loved it although miranda went all infinity war on me. The sheer pain she must have endured to keep walking for her child to be safe is intense.

3 Likes

Never underestimate the sheer will a person can have when it comes to protecting someone.

Though I’m pretty sure the MC had just as much of a intense time in their first few minutes of guardianship, considering the events that followed after Idris’ appearance.:laughing:

2 Likes

Very very true. On both accounts.

Yes, you will find out in the story - but that’s all I will say as it’s spoilery :slight_smile:

That was what I was trying to go for when I wrote that, and I’m so glad it came across!

Writing wise, I know it’s been a time since I’ve updated anything but chapter 2 is slowly coming along! I’m doing my best to polish the characters and dialogues, so they’ll all be distinct when you interact with them.

7 Likes

Sorry if i put some pressure on you but i’m really glad you’re doing fine.:grinning:

1 Like

Oh there’s no pressure at all! On the contrary I’m actually really flattered and glad that there’s still interest in my WiP :blush:

5 Likes

I WILL discover those secrets, dear author. :grin:

AncientAmbitiousAlligator-small

With how well that opening hooked me in, I’m more than ready to patiently wait for the end results.

5 Likes

I’m really looking forward to this WIP so I really hope that this gain more fame.

3 Likes

keepers of fairfort has lot good story into it :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

@Chiyo @Smol_Tatortot thank you for the interest despite my lack of updates! Real life has been real busy so I haven’t had as much time to spend on this as I want to.

Update (of sorts!)

While fleshing out the characters in detail, Im dabbling into penning up some backstories of them. Right now, Eden/Enya’s one is done!

Here’s a backstory of how they came to meet the Keepers: :point_right: Just follow this link…

21 Likes

Why are you like this
Poor E did not deserve it

E I feel sorry for you

1 Like

I am back and read penning It an love it

how life going for you cheion

Hey takashi! I apologise for the late reply , and thank you so much for the continued interest!

Work has been really busy atm unfortunately , so I’ve not been able to work on it as much :frowning:

9 Likes