Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

That would be a hell of a good way to start new year

4 Likes

I actually discovered & played this game when it was New Year. I was sick and couldn’t tag along with the family to see the fireworks so I stayed home and played KotSaM instead :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

When it says “The last thing I see is…” in the demo is that my mc dying or the end of the demo?

End of demo. Can’t die before we meet best boy Leon :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thank you all for your support! :grin:

I’m glad!

Yep, it’s the end of the demo. MC still has to make it through freshman year.

Thank you!

(If you’re looking for Leon content specifically, I’ve responded to several asks about him recently on Tumblr. I’m also always willing to take questions/requests about him or the other characters!)

12 Likes

Fell in love with the game when I played it. It was one of the few games I first played when joining the forum. It brings back a lot of memories and I’m definitely ready to throw my money at you.

I’ve been meaning to ask if you could accept anonymous asks? Some people at the forum don’t have a tumblr account and maybe it’d be a lot easier and faster for your fans to ask you something.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to this release!

1 Like

Agh that’s my bad, I thought they were enabled. It should be working now. Thanks for pointing that out!

Thanks!

2 Likes

I had a lot of fun playing it.

1 Like

This just made my day. I remember this was one of the first contacts I had with CoG, and I didn’t know anything about WIP’s and stuff, and I was so confused when I reached the end of the demo haha.

I’m so glad this is getting published so soon! Can’t wait to throw my money at you :smiley:

10 Likes

Same here. I had NO idea how the released games were made. And when I first saw this I was so confused. In all seriousness, this was one of the WIPs that made me decide to make an account on this forum. I wasn’t even aware that COG had a forum.

5 Likes

Hey there, DontJudge, welcome to the forums. As eager as you may be to buy this wonderful game, it is against the forum’s guidelines to ask about any updates or release dates. Most of the time the author doesn’t know - and since there are a lot of factors that go into when a game will be released it may take a bit.

Feel free to visit the Forum Guidelines page to find out what COG’s policies are in regards to the forums. :smiley:

5 Likes

Ahahaha… I just realise how much i miss Astrid :-):grin:

Nice to know that we will be together again :-):hugs:

2 Likes

Loved the changes in the new first chapter, this is all so exciting, I’ve been looking forward to this for ages, it’s been on my must buy list ever since I first played it. Good to know it’ll be coming out in a few months and I can sink my teeth back into it. I hope I still remember how to do my perfect play through but it’ll be fun figuring it out anyway. Congratulations and good luck!

1 Like

Is dying in the simulation the end of the demo?

There should be option of “play again” at end of Demo

yep there was. aw man i was so curious what kind of supernatural i am! guess i’ll just have to wait then :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Marceline_Reyes

you didn’t play the earlier Demo ?? Well i think the type of supernatural is depend on your choice of action, if you choose magic you will be elemental, nephalim, demon etc, if you choose punch and kick without magic, you could be a human hunter … i was a Nephilim back then …so my MC a Nephilim was in love with Astrid, a demon , how ironic …Lol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No, I wasn’t able to. The previous demo was already down when I saw this thread.

So, what type of supernatural am I if I tried to die on purpose in the simulation??

1 Like

Die on purpose? You meant not doing anything at all ? I suppose you could be a human hunter if you don’t demonstrate any fighting ability… choice of “stay back” is magic… punch and kick could be dragon or hunter … but i always play as Mage , so i could be wrong… later you will have further choice of magic to determine your origin if you choose “stay back” , there are many different type of power too and different parents background as well… … hence lots of replay value

@daydreamsincolor mention this is only Book 1, he plan to have 2 more Books … if he doesn’t change his mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes