Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

A big fan of this wip from the beginning ,liked all the characters .I’m eager to play the full game

8 Likes

Can’t wait for the release

5 Likes

Yes! Can’t wait for the release!

1 Like

My question is, when it finally comes out will it still be called Keepers of the Sun and Moon? Or will it have a different name?

It’s listed in the queue with the current title, so I’m guessing it’s staying the same.

1 Like

@daydreamsincolor

The hurdle’s finally been passed! And now, after all the time and effort you’ve put into a game that I can sincerely tell is a labor of love, it’s only a matter of time until it’s released to the world.

It took almost three years, but you did it, and I have no doubt that thos game will be a rousing success. As a longtime fan, all I have to say now is: congratulations.

8 Likes

Congratulations! Will definitely but it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.

A one chapter demo of Keeper of the Sun and Moon is now posted! The demo represents just 12,000 words of the over 300,000 word full game.

Play now at https://dashingdon.com/play/daydreamsincolor/keeper-of-the-sun-and-moon-demo/mygame/
Note: The demo ends with the simulation. It is not possible to go past the simulation.

54 Likes

Was the release pushed back to 2019?

3 Likes

@ShinyFirefly
Yes. I’m anticipating publication around January or February.

32 Likes

I’ve always wondered what this was about. Honestly, I was going to buy it anyway after seeing how many people liked it but the demo only made me more eager for the release.

5 Likes

It’s nice to hear that this got published can’t wait for it to come out

3 Likes

Couldn’t reach the end, had to go XD but I noticed that parts of the beginning have changed. Wonder what else’s different now :thinking:

3 Likes

AGGGGHHHHHHHH

1 Like

17 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

Oh my God, YES. Looking forward to 2019.

Can’t wait to meet best boy Leon again.

Lots of support and love to the author, good luck!

6 Likes

I thought it was pushed back to 2019. I was surprised to see it off the upcoming list when I first saw it gone. I’m glad it’s supposedly coming in early 2019.

4 Likes