Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Seems like I guessed right, then.
Was fun to see people freak out though, XD

1 Like

Now I’m just hoping that something to do with Alty will be one of the ways to avoid said event. :thinking:

@daydreamsincolor

Glad to know that.

And since you’re here, I might as well ask on the state of the game so far. It’s been a while since any update came out, and I’m quite curious about the progress that has been made.

1 Like

@AAO
Still hoping to start (private) beta testing in late March/early April. There won’t be any more public updates. I’ve made major edits to chapter 1, less major edits up to chapter 8, have most of ten and thirteen done, and am about halfway through on twelve and the epilogue.

19 Likes

Looking forward to taking part in it!

Could I volunteer for a spot in the private beta testing? Or have you already chosen the people you want?

1 Like

I’m looking forward to finding out what happens after the ceremony!

2 Likes

As this question has been asked and answered repeatedly before, I can answer that for you.

The author will make a thread asking for volunteers when the game is ready for beta testing.

7 Likes

Huh, I must have missed them. Thanks for answering! :smile:

1 Like

If Nephilim are human/angel hybrids does it mean angels still exist in your world? Will you ever meet one of them (and demons too) Also will you ever meet one of the old powerful dragons (do they still exist?)

2 Likes

I can’t quite remember what became of the dragons, but the nyphms helped seal the pure angles and demons away in another plane of existence. I think it has something to do with the wars the races were waging were endangering the world.

4 Likes

I remember @daydreamsincolor mention , True Blood Angels and Demons exist in this universe, but they are not going to appear in this book… the author also mention Angels and Demons may only appear in this universe IF there is a sequel :slight_smile:

I think this history was mention in the description of one of the relic right ? must play-through it again to investigate :slight_smile:

"The most popular pieces are a few artifacts which the nymphs loaned out from their extensive collection: a diadem thought to have been worn by High Priestess Mirabelle, who banished the angels and demons from Earth; a truth-telling necklace created by the nymph Roxana, etched with runes imbued with magical energy. "

1 Like

Will we meet the missing dad?

2 Likes

I think the MC can choose his/her own background … for my case i choose to stay with parents :slight_smile:

while i understand others can chose to have single mother or father , but perhaps the missing dad or mum isn’t in the main plot ? :slight_smile:

Although the author can still put family matter in the epilogue by explaining what happen to the missing dad or mum? :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure @daydreamsincolor wrote three whole separate subplots for the various different family backgrounds. I’m pretty sure in a Tumblr post, they said the MC would have a chance to meet their missing dad, if that was the family route they took. In single dad option, the missing mom is dead, but you can find out more about her past and death, and in the two parent option, your parents are hunters with some family secrets related to magi.:wink:

6 Likes

Ok, so I noticed something odd about the Cambion head hancho dude when we meet him. Ok, so he seems to be focused on our relationship with Leon. If we say anything that isn’t negative about Leon, head hancho dude gets upset. Even if we are dating Altair, head hancho dude seems more interested in our none existent relationship with Leon. Even when we are dating Cyrus he seems more interested in how we feel about Leon! Shouldn’t he be concerned about Leon only if we are dating him? This is just my opinion, however. If I’m wrong then just ignore my blurred post :grin:

4 Likes

If possible I’d love to be a part of it!

Can someone tell me how to do the dragon masscre subplot ?

When Ebner talks about it in class (this happens in Chapter 5, I think?), pick the last option, which usually amounts to “I need to find out more about this subject.”

Later on, when the festivals start, there’ll be an option to stay behind in the library and read about said subject. Pick the option to do so, read up and then you’ll have a little confrontation with Seraphina. The final option will be to either tell her that you’ll keep looking into it, or that you’ll drop it. Pick the option to keep looking into it.

And bada bing, bada boom, you’re now part of the Dragon Massacre subplot.

9 Likes

@VioletHikari
Patil is more interested in Leon than the Monroes because of what he wants from cambion!MC. Additional species scenes in Chapter 8 and 11 will clarify this.

Since I’m really bad at this whole not sharing what I’ve been writing thing, here’s a poll–pick your favorite RO and I’ll post a snippet from the winner’s Chapter 11 RO scene.

• Altair
  • Astrid
  • Cressida
  • Cyrus
  • Katia
  • Kol
  • Leon
  • Seraphina
  • Thalia
  • Yakov

0 voters

12 Likes