Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Of course there is: having a perfect transcript. It’s the only reason I do it in real life.

2 Likes

Also I guess there’s the added benefit that if you get a perfect transcript you don’t go through the disappointment and frustration of having an almost perfect transcript, which takes a similar amount of effort and isn’t nearly as satisfying. I had this physics assignment once and the highest score you could get it on was a triple A + and I get back and there’s one A +, a second A + and then an A with the plus scribbled out. So close yet so far. I think that’s why I don’t want to lose a single mark in this game, it feels bad.

2 Likes

Now imagine how a 3.9 GPA feels :pensive:

1 Like

Wait, there’s a manticore?! :astonished:

It depends on the path you took during the assignment.

There’s type effectiveness involved too. The hydra is weak to lightning, and manticore is weak to fire. Using other elements will increase the time it takes to defeat one, and it’ll lower your grade.

2 Likes

I see… XD I guess that’s why when I did a fire elemental playthrough, I finished off the manticore quickly.

Sucks being an ice user.

I just met my father!!! Ok, so normally I have my MC knowing her mother, and having no idea where her father is, and he is usually the same species as my MC. However, this time I decided to switch it up a bit and have my MC know both her parents, and it turns out they are both hunters!!! :scream:

5 Likes

Did the ‘special’ origins get removed?

@Greyscales With the hydra, Telekinesis is also pretty effective, cutting of a large chunk of its health when you use it on them.

3 Likes

You just need to get the hydra to 20 hp to make it die. Telekinesis does 40 damage to it so 2 of them will kill it. Elemental attacks also do good damage (except ice) so 2 Telekinesis or 1 Telekinesis+ element (I tried fire) kill it.
For the manticore 2 Telekinesis (the second one is more effective than the first) or a Fire/Ice strike+ Telekinesis will kill it (lightning is ineffective though)

2 Likes

I just came across this weird glitch when using the Telekinesis twice against the Hydra. First, I got a 100% on the exam (which is not the weird part). After we got back, it didn’t mention if we arrived on time or not, Astrid and Leon went straight to the teacher and started complaining, and I had my MC try to calm them down (it never works). Eventually Seraphina had to step in and shut them up. That part always happens with me, so that’s not the weird part. The weird part is that after that scene is done, it starts all over again, this time stating that we were half an hour late, and so the whole arguing thing that Astrid and Leon did starts all over again, but this time I don’t have the option to try to stop them. Anyways, after the scene finally ends, it starts up a third time! By the time all three scenes are (finally) over, my grade went from 100% to 92%…

1 Like

I noticed they aren’t in the code anymore (which is a shame bc those were some killer teasers), but maybe they’re just being put off until a later date considering they don’t easily fit into the story ?? Well, unless we’re gonna go incognito the whole time :sunglasses:

Also, is anybody else getting interrupted when trying to intervene? I had a high relationship with both Astrid and Leon, but I get cut off no matter what.

1 Like

I guess the one dissapointment I had with the game is that you have to hate your life at the school in order to be a hunter. I mean, who’s to say that I’ll become a hunter for the sole purpose of killing of monsters? Maybe there’s a Human MC who genuinely wants to help magi kind by putting a stop to rogues. Or maybe there’s a Human MC who wants to be a hunter simply because they think the training will help survive in the magi world.

Besides, playing as a Human that’s neither a magician nor a hunter seems…weird.

6 Likes

I thought that most hunters in this world are taught to think that all magi are monsters. :thinking:

Those are only the ignorant ones, like the ones you meet at the forest. The ones like Jarrod genuinely want to protect the community from rogues.

4 Likes

Don’t listen to @AAO, humans are leather burning, boy killing hoodlums!

I wonder if the human has control magic?

2 Likes

Yea been personally wondering for a while how to acquire control magic

If you mean game stats wise I believe it’s keyed off of willpower.

If you mean why the PC has control magic in the first place, I assume that might have something to do with the PCs dream.

1 Like

Is it a in game magic already for one of the groups to use already?