Keeper of the Sun and Moon (Discussion)

If astrid touch a feather of my Leo kitty … :tea: :skull: No… astrid… she has to !! No way she will stole my leo…

Have you purchased the web version of the game? If you’ve purchased it through some other venue, you’d need to contact support with your purchase receipt in order to be credited with the web version and unlock the other chapters. If you do have the web version, then it’s probably glitching out and thinking you’re not logged in, so you’ll need to get back to the main page and log into your acount.

And spelling!

(But… I don’t really know what’ll be happening yet… it’s not likely to be as soon as we’d like, either way :disappointed_relieved:)

:expressionless: Please don’t attack me for having a different reaction to a character.

Anyway, he was very conflicted about what went on, and was coerced and blackmailed into it for the sake of his family. I’m not saying it was the right thing for him to do, but he’s very unhappy about it and does all he can to redeem himself for it and could well have sacrificed himself for it. I don’t call that “the black sheep of the group.”

I ship it :grin: their interactions are so entertaining, and they kinda deserve each other… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Other than that, I still like the idea of Koltair (i.e. “Kol is a no good Altair thief and Altair is a no good Kol thief” :innocent:)

I really wouldn’t go for Kol and Thalia as a romantic pairing; they work so well as friends, and, well, if Thalia were inclined toward Kol that way, I think she’d’ve just gone for it :thinking:

They have really good platonic buddy banter.

5 Likes

I’m gonna yeet her out of the window if she even tries

Sorry Asta, I love you but my husband comes first :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I guess some of us will team up and keep them apart from each other…:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I fear the Leon fangirls

oh wait im one of them

2 Likes

You know I don’t think either of my mc’s ever learn Kol’s secret. :thinking:

Maybe you’ll become a weird mix, like me. I actually was taught proper British English once upon a time, but thanks to (popular) culture being more USA oriented, well…

Yes, they do, free entertainment. And maybe my mc and Cy really should try to enter them into either the cooking or the baking reality TV show. :rofl::joy:
My mc sponsors/enters Astrid, Cy sponsors/enters Leon. That way it can be his “revenge” for Astrid dragging him into the magical world, muahahaha!!! :smiling_imp:

As does Altair, fortunately for him my main mc in this game can actually cook. I imagine he’s quite good at it actually and did it often, what with his mom working a demanding full-time job and all. :thinking: Alty really is banned from the kitchen if he ever visits my mc and his mom as he’s just a walking disaster zone when it comes to cooking and potions.

@Fay In addition it is highly likely Leon’s dad and Altair’s family may well have staff, including a professional chef.

3 Likes

I actually agree with you on this one. I doubt that he cooks for himself (or his dad for that matter). Another reason to why he needs my MC — she’ll be a great chef.

But if she didn’t, you would’ve never met Cy or Alty! :open_mouth:

1 Like

While that’s true, there was also the mind-rape attempt and the fact that something tried to kill him at least once a month from then on out, as well as the fact that my mc in the magical world has to work far harder than he would like in order to play catch-up possibly well into middle age, because of his neglectful paternal family and lastly the fact that he may now have to deal with said, paternal relatives. :angry:
It’s a far cry from actually killing her, like he was planning at the very beginning and it would make them mostly even. Plus Astrid and Leon in worst cooks in America would be really, really entertaining. I bet my mc, Cyrus and Altair may be literally rolling on the floor laughing should we succeed in entering those two. :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I do think that if we do succeed in entering Leon in worst cooks in America he might have a chance to win it because that boy seem to be ridiculously competitive. :thinking:

1 Like

You don’t say, huh? I actually love how competitive he is. It’s adorable! :two_hearts:

But it’s safe to say that he wouldn’t win fair and square. He’d probably use magic or something else to boost his chances of winning. But hey, he’s determined at least. That’s a good merit.

2 Likes

Why does your cat have feathers?

Don’t we all?

You know seeing the scene, I was a bit disappointed it was a standard

Considering all the bad rap you give it. And then I got excited hearing it was control magic.

2 Likes

Leo kitty is an angel …sort of. So Mara has a sort of angel cosplay suit only doesn’t have suit is just two cute feathers wings :wink:

1 Like

Given that this is the magical world, I wouldn’t be surprised if there were feathered cats around. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Good for you, it was still kidnapping and an attempted mind rape and tampering with my mc’s memories, which it seems is really frowned upon in the magical world which you’ll learn even more of if you discover Alty’s secret. .
The biggest change in the release version though (some of the more egregious things from the beta were indeed cleaned up before release) is that for my mc his so-called “powers” because they never deign to “manifest” on their own, not even when he was in actual, mortal peril will never quite feel “natural” now. Which is one reason why he tries to focus more on ritual magic and potions than his so-called “powers”. And thanks to his deadbeat dad he’ll probably also be stuck playing catch-up until he’s well into middle age at least. :angry:

Also I think no matter how much “catching up” my poor mc does drawing on his powers will probably always continue to feel at least somewhat disconcerting, unnatural and (mentally) painful, because they never “manifested” naturally at any point in his life… :worried:
Again it’s why, as far as magic goes, he favours ritual magic and potions over his innate “powers”.

I assume that despite my mc technically being a nephilim, whatever they did in that lab may have affected his “powers” in more ways than the whole keeper thing. :thinking:

@daydreamsincolor at what age does magic normally manifest for magi kids?

Nah, he merely looks like one, as does Cy (and my main mc). None of the Nephilim actually behave very “angelic” in either the Disney or Biblical sense. The latter being a good thing because if they did my mc would have to smite himself for being gay or something like that. :unamused:

3 Likes

I need more a complete guide, like the hidden stats of sera.

I mixed it up. I mage my magician in the same way, but more like a mix between control magic and ritual and potions. Hope that I have more choices of use this magic in the future, because sometimes I feel ritual magic its very, circumstantial, you have to do lots of preparations, and for what i read, ritual magic involves spells and enchantments which I think they are quicker than some rituals or runes and sigils? I think my character would be more useful that way, we will have that kind of magic later on if we pick ritual magic?

I don’t care the biblical sense either I like my angels sinful :wink: But Leo is hot only with feathers lol… Iblike feathers.

3 Likes

Yes.

Yes.

Nephilim (and some cambions) have only one additional species subplot scene compared to the others species. The other species subplots will have increasingly relevant subplots to the main plot in the sequel, though.

@reedlandflower
Thank you!

The reason for the use of the term kitsune is because of broader recognition among an English-speaking audience. Apologies if its usage seems strange!

@Sailendranath_Murmu
Curious is a hidden personality stat.

@Koda222
Thanks! This was included in the bug fixes I sent.

Thank you! (And yeah, Kol and Thalia aren’t romantically interested in each other at all.)

9 Likes

Can you provide a guide to get a relationship with seraphina?

I’m gonna have to stop playing this until these bugs get worked out. :confused: Keep succeeding at checks then getting the path for if you failed.

1 Like

Hi, have you reported these bugs yet? It would be a great help to the author if you could pinpoint which part has this issue.