Keeper of the Sun and Moon (Discussion)

I’ll be honest, I thought the ‘save kol’ was “oh, you can prevent him from getting a coma ?” Turns out, I’ve been able to save him twice in my two playthroughs. Now I can’t wait to screw up when I replay this in future…whoops :man_shrugging:t5::sweat_smile:

All Kol fans suddenly sharpening their blades to attack me with :sweat:

3 Likes

I thought the scratch the rune option was bugged or did it get fixed?

I used the rune option and I was able to go back to rescue Kol on the second playthrough (this was during the day it got released).

1 Like

I am wondering if in sequel will could make our compnions make peace or all contrary.

I mean i could imagine my good character trying to make Leon and Astrid study together or Trying Sera open more to others. However I can imagine my hunter cuning and hateful trying to make ones hate eaxh other and that. In a game with so much interaction could create interesting situations. And hilarious. I love when Leo and Astrid taunts

1 Like

(insert man of culture meme) I had the same idea! Of the choices given for my MC I was torn between drakaina and nephilim but I ultimately chose nephilim hoping for such a romance with Astrid. It’s just so Good Omens.

1 Like

Not sure how to report this but it seems easy to fix.

2 Likes

Hmm, now I feel like I have to play as a cambion just to romance Cressy xD

You mean, I have to open the APK with that app?

The choices I listed help increase Yakov’s emotion stat, which is required for both the romance and friendship routes. The way I played it, I got on his friend route first then switched to romance in Chapter 11 (which is my personal preference). So by the time the game ended, he was indeed my boyfriend.

If you want to start the romance earlier, you’ll have to pick the obvious romance dialogue choice in Chapter 5. If you pick all the options I listed in Chapter 7 and 9, you should have enough points to prevent the break up.

I’ll probably make an updated list of emotion-boosting choices in the future

2 Likes

Ya girl just saved Kol and… I’m just so happy. He made it. We made it. I hope that he wakes up in the sequel :sob: :heart:

4 Likes

I’m sure TSSL and Parrotwatcher are hoping that too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

By the way anyone know if the first patch is out already? The stupid website doesn’t notify me like Steam does. :unamused:

Maybe you can kiss him awake with true love’s kiss or something like that? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Of course, how silly of me. Well guess you have to do it the slow way and talk/read to him every day to slowly and gently let your voice guide him to wakefulness.
Really do wonder if it’s the sort of coma where he hears and remembers everything you say in the hospital later on. :thinking: Well, my mc said he was brave at least. But he really doesn’t know Kol that well.
Which is something I love about the game how the mc’s actions to a great extent change who the major characters are. In my game Alty and Cy feature much more prominently than some of the suite mates.

5 Likes

I thought it went without saying. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I assumed I’d already tried that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

For all the kol lovers…we should never met irl. I might lose it and attack you instead since we don’t have a choice to be angry with him even after knowing he was the black sheep of the group.

3 Likes

I am scared of Romance Kol and found that wave hand is his concept of banging. If coffee means relationship :wink: It is a good guy I recognize. Still … I don’t think he could be happy with someone like Mara jumping and bossing he around. It is pitty we can’t make match making with our friends.

Still My character hunter despised him

2 Likes

We can match-make Leon and Astrid in the sequel! Although, I’d never do it. I love Leon too much to give him to someone else :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Kol & Thalia
Leon & Astrid
Altair & crysedia
Yakov & ceraphina

Didn’t they date each other and break up?

But they are funny together. The Astrid and Leon cooking show was fantastic!
My mc wonders if he shouldn’t just get together with Cy and enter Astrid and Leon in this show! Or at least it’s magi equivalent.. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:::rofl:

4 Likes

Yes…yes… If you see the breakup scene, both of them will hate you. Not hate you but you lose relationship point.

And I am romancing Astrid, so also no match making for them in sequel

I know. I loved how shocked they were when they heard what a box mix was. But still, Leon needs someone that actually can cook for him. And this is where my MC comes in :hugs:

No, no, let them enter “Nail It!”. Basically they choose the worst bakers and make them bake the most advanced and detailed pastries :laughing:

5 Likes