Keeper of the Sun and Moon (Discussion)

Will Artifacts become an available class in the sequel too?

Wait so none of the above helps with friendship not romance ?

@daydreamsincolor Playing as a nephilim now and it made me wonder: They seem to get the most content and I wonder if this will be a thing in the sequels too or will the extra contents be more balanced?

I want to give kudos to the author, I really enjoyed this and did not expect to get so attached to the NPCs.

Can we consider changing kitsune to fox spirit/something similar? It’s a little weird for me that they are called a specifically Japanese name when the myth originated from China and is universally Asian.

2 Likes

What is ‘curious’ stat in the game??? In the code it says ‘curious’ but the game don’t have ‘curious’ stat.

1 Like

Maybe that’s related to how much investigating you do once the thefts happen?

2 Likes

Someone have a guide to seraphina? I dont know how up the relationship.

Is it possible to read the code of chapter4 and onward. It says I am not registered or something.

You could download ES file explorer to read the code

2 Likes

Refer to this from @WA2000 :

I’m not playing one for the extra content, but for the delicious “angel” and incubus/demon thing with Alty.

That being said I think Kitsune are being set up to get more content in the sequel what with the forest guardian and all. Apart from that Cambion, as the other prominent “celestial” species also seems likely to receive some additional attention.

You don’t fit too many of the check-boxes on my 'Murican stereotypes list TSSL. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
In any case seems there’s a possibility you could possibly become British/English in everything except passport soon-ish, right? :wink:

Yay! My mc and Alty are an even better match then I thought. A song of Ice and Fire indeed, because my Nephilim mc’s elemental powers are ice and light. Interesting that Alty seems to be the only one apart from possibly the mc with an additional elemental power in our peer group. :thinking:
His fire powers may also explain why Alty is such a terror in the kitchen and should be prohibited from cooking and making potions.

3 Likes

Lol I am the worst I thought you wrote salty not Alty… I spent like five seconds thinking if there was a pirate or something in game :wink: Salty Alti… That’s a good nick.

2 Likes

Is there any way to figure out what happened to Kol in the end? Or prevent him from disappearing? I got dragged off by Leon and Seraphina and couldn’t choose to go back for him, and then I never found out what happened to him, which was particularly upsetting since he was my MC’s RO.

1 Like

If your health points are high enough you can save him. If you run back and save him he’ll be put in the hospital. He won’t wake up, he’s in a coma. And then the game continues without him. He is not dead, though. However, if you aren’t able to save him then… I don’t know what will happen to him. The author said that ALL ROs can be saved so he might be back in the sequel.

6 Likes

@Allie After doing one of these the MC will have enough health to convince the people the others to go back for Kol (you have to choose that option, ofc) :blush:

EDIT: I didn’t see Fay’s post! But yeah, he’ll be in a coma no matter what if you do successfully go back for him. Better than dead, though.

5 Likes

Wait, must you have 15 points on each one or just one of them?

1 Like

I think both so you can break free and fight Reyna off.

1 Like

Thank you! I tried control magic, but I was only at 21, so I guess it wasn’t strong enough. Gonna try the play through again.

1 Like

Oh yikes, time to replay the game so that I can save Kol.

3 Likes

Oh… I could’ve saved him multiple ways and just so happened to pick the one option where he’d get left and only barely too…

4 Likes